PDA

View Full Version : PM Sent Items folder

OakDragon
07-11-2004, 00:43
Another nitpicky wish from Oakie (hope I'm not being too much of a pest):

Is there a way to get the option to save a copy of a PM in the Sent Items folder to stick? The other PM option below it stays checked, but we have to check this option each time we send a new message. I have a feeling the answer is "No" (probably a freature or bug in the BBS software), but just thought I'd ask.

Thank you again for all of your hard work, Solandia! :)

Ace
07-11-2004, 03:58
Unless it changed in the upgrade, go to your OUTbox (in the same place as send folder) and there are ALL YOUR SEND MESSAGES! I just figure it out, and felt like an idiot! I then got rid of the sent folder I had created, I didn't need it.

OakDragon
07-11-2004, 04:03
Ok, now I feel even more stupid, because I can't find an outbox. I only seem to have an inbox and a sent folder. Where is the outbox, ace?

Ace
07-11-2004, 05:00
It USED to be in the User CP, where it says jump to folder in the Private message section. NOW it says only New messages and SENT messages and all my outbox messages are in there. I Think I miss read your message, it doesn't default to save messages, unless you check it each time, it doesn't save it. That was the old way Anyway, sorry OakDragon, I missunderstood the question.

NOW, not only doesn't it default to keep saved messages checked but Show your signature will not default to checked EITHER. HELP, SOLANDIA, HELP! Please say you can adjust the default options!