PDA

View Full Version : Reopening of the "What decks do you have in your collection?" thread/sticky?

Rusty Neon
08-11-2004, 07:49
I've just noticed that the "What decks do you have in your collection?" thread/sticky on the Tarot Decks board at http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=19364 has now been closed (i.e., we can view the thread/sticky, but no new posts can be added nor can any existing posts be edited).

Presumably, that thread/sticky was closed because the new upgrade now permits us to list our tarot deck collections, favourite decks, and wish lists directly in our Profile.

However, I would suggest having that thread/sticky reopened. It would be nice to be able to edit our posts on that thread/sticky and to have new joiners add their lists to that thread/sticky. It's fun to be able to scan the thread to see what everyone has, without having to access each person's profile.

However, that said, although I am suggesting the reopening of that thread/stick, I think the listing of deck collections in the Profile is also nice to have. I find it useful to be also able to access the list of decks through members' Profiles, but I don't like it as the only way to see other people's deck collections.

Thanks!

WolfyJames
08-11-2004, 08:11
Every year, Mimers (I think) makes a list of all the decks we have in our collections and shows us what are the most and least popular decks here in Aeclectic. It would be hard to continue if people can't edit their posts in that thread, and making a list from our profiles would be too much work.

Solandia
08-11-2004, 10:15
The threads have been reopened.

~ Solandia

Rusty Neon
08-11-2004, 10:21
Thanks, Solandia.

WolfyJames
08-11-2004, 10:32
Thank you!!!