PDA

View Full Version : a very strange crystal message...

DeLani
19-11-2004, 04:48
Just wanted to share with people who might understand, and not think I'm crazy!
I got a couple of very unique elestial/skeletal crystals from Mexico. One is a sort-of cluster (looks like a spaceship with mountains on top - whatever!). I've been "working" with it, just quieting my mind and listening, and sleeping with it under my pillow.
I got a very distinct feeling one morning from it. It was showing/telling me where it came from: the ancestor civilization before the Mayans & Aztecs. I'm thinking Olmec or Toltec, but it didn't specify. Just, the ancestors. Possibly even earlier than the Olmecs & Toltecs. *And,* that the ancestors were already living in Mesoamerica before/during the last Ice Age, well before the others we now call Native North Americans came over the Bering Strait. This is the reason why the later mesoamerican civilizations built structures (and had other similarities to) SE Asian civilizations.
It makes no sense to my logical mind, but this is what it told me.
Weird, huh?

lunalafey
19-11-2004, 05:09
That's a pretty cool story... not to wierd...
but let me understand this....the people that you where 'told' about are of an Asian origin and that is why they have simular structures?
I ask because there is a thought that besides Atlantis there was Lumaria.
The people of Lumaria left thier island and went in all directions- some to asia others to south america.

Tarotphelia
19-11-2004, 06:44
Don't let your logical mind get in the way , Delani.

On a recent PBS program I saw, archaeologists were examining Ojibwe DNA and found indications of some kind of Euro ancestry intermixed way before America was "discovered" at all. So there may be many mysteries of this continent revealed in the future that don't seem at all logical today.

Moonbow
19-11-2004, 07:21
Well it's made me want to work with crystals again.

I don't always find that I can sense crystal energy, it has happened a few times. But I would very much like to experience something like this.

DeLani
23-11-2004, 04:50
It's the first time I've ever gotten anything like this. I don't know if it was saying the ancestors came from an island (like Lumaria) or from Asia - just that they were in common somehow... and, that when the ice age hit, there was already people in mesoamerica. And it was these people who the crystal was "talking" about.
And I haven't even started working with the other elestial, the one with grains of sand trapped in one facet, and a water bubble trapped in another face.
D.

jlbvt
23-11-2004, 06:14
What a cool experience, DeLani! I've never tried listening to my crystals and stones, but I will now. It makes you wonder, what would be revealed to us if we only paused to listen?

Joan

spirit
28-12-2004, 12:42
Is the crystal in question an Elestial Quartz Crystal??

If so hope this can be of some help

Recognized by multi- terminations on the body and/or faces of a layered and/or etched crystal. An elestial is far more complex, both energetically and geometrically, than a "single" crystal.

If a point, a single "ordinary" crystal, is a calculator, an elestial is a computer with a pre-installed programme. It appears that programme has something to do with direction, focusing and integrating the "ordinary" crystals in the "group" they appear in naturally, in the earth.

The enchanted crystal, "a hug from the wind in the willows". Manifest on Earth at this time to assist in the mass cleansing , healing and reawakening of humankind, predicted by diverse cultures throughout recorded history. They can help us remember our immortality, bringing heart and intellect together to recognize the underlying spiritual unity of life. The keyword to help understand these fascinating and mysterious crystals, is integration.

Elestials are powerful crystals that appear able to help manifest that information, which at that time, is required in order for a person to take their next step in becoming more conscious. Whether that information is remembering childhood, or the wonder of the underlying unity of all things, elestials work to bring it within the grasp of the conscious mind.

"The elestial can be used to stabilize brain wave frequencies and to ameliorate erratic and/or confused thoughts; it can further assist in producing an expanded state of awareness and an encouraging energy to speed one toward the light. It assists one in summoning vitality in order to produce advancement towards the eternal brilliance of the spiritual self"

http://www.kacha-stones.com/elestial%20220%20pix.jpg