how was your full moon thanksgiving weekend

paradoxx

Ok, so the moon wasn't in Gemini until Friday, but I bet you still had turkey.

The moons full phase this month took place with a trine to the Chiron/Juno conjunction in Capricorn and Pallas Athena in Virgo. This encourages hard work (but not too much) over the weekend, and if there wasn't, then you may have been restless.

The moon acted as a lightning rod for excess energy that Saturn (and the moon gravity well Lilith) in extremely emotional Cancer is generating. It looks as if when the moon returns to Cancer, whcih it rules, the full impact of the weekend gatherings will hit the water and air signs the most. Three things can be expected during the Cancer moon trek:

1. The moon will trine Mars and Venus in Scorpio and Neptune in Pisces. This will be felt strongest once the moon enters Cancer (6:00 pm Mountain). We will question our very existence, and realize that at most we are expirencing a waking dream, Or so it appears, the moon will be conjuncting the accendant for the Mountain Time zone, we are now expieriencing a snow storm. The post full moon (but still in Gemini) was in opposition to Mercury and Pluto in Sagitarius (Mercury is ready to go reatrograde so its staitionary force at hand, it affects everyone different, thanksgiving may have been very quiet), Mercury's energy will be at the source of this transfer of power between Gemini anc Cancer. Once again another barrier has been placed to protect Gemini from backlashes from Saturn (in Gemini from 2001 to 2003) and Lilith (in Gemini in 2003 and 2004). In fact, Gemini will be very cold during this Cancer moon phase, don't be too taken aback, its just time for Gemini to rest and prepare for greater things ahead, they still love and appreciate you, but they need to find themselves during their full moon.

2. the conjunction to Lillith, as in the force of gravity that exists between the moon and the earth. The moon in conjunction to its own dark force will generate moodiness in everyone, but Gemini and Cancer will be impacted with harshness (Gemini first as the moon leaves the sign of the twins.) The mooodiness will be expressed in different ways, some will be silent (but very angry) others will be passionate (but very detached.). detailed information of Lilith is available here: http://www.astro.com/astrology/in_lilith_e.htm Liluth in Cancer affects our inner psyche, and demands that we come to terms with ourselves, so that the world can come to terms with us.

3. The conjuntion to Saturn (which will be in opposition to Chiron and Juno, the wounder healer and the herald of equal rights.) Normally this would be difficult, and we had already seen the level of attitude this opposition encourages, it happend during the 2004 election campaign. Now Saturn is retrograde, and the restriction on equal rights has been lifted, and Chirion can now begin its healing practice (considering that these two were retrograde earlier this is avery good thing).

feticeira

Well, I´m a cancer (moon aries, asc. leo).
Tha past two weeks have been the busiest of my year, and until next week things will be staying as busy.
Also, I´ve issues to deal with with the geminis and especially libras in my life.
So I guess you´re right on... any advice? When is everything going to get normal again? It´s all so frustrating! (that´s my cancer moodiness right there)

paradoxx

The energy will probably continue on into the next year, there will be moments of low stamina so be sure to get plenty of rest, keep hydrated, and eat healthy and wisely. Saturn's retrograde may or may not be helping you right now, it depends on your own natal Saturn's location. While some things have been released of restrictions, there are other things that may not be going as planned.

This moon cycle combined with the Holiday season will make it difficult to keep spending habits in place, Jupiter in Libra creates royal attitudes that are difficult to deal with, a cluster of asteroids is also spreading out from sequential conjunctions in libra, another circuit for the energy you have been dealing with to flow through.

People will be very chipper on Monday (unless something happened to their car, blame mercury in retro) after the holiday weekend. The moon will be enhancing the natural psychic energies at hand quite possibly with unpredictable results, don't take anything too personally, the holiday weekend and family gatherings brings out the sensitive side of everyone, you, feticeira, are just more able to cope, and people may come to you for advice on dealing with their emotions that they expierenced over the family gatherings.

feticeira

Thanks for your reply paradoxx... I checked and Saturn´s retrograde in my chart, how does it affect that Saturn´s retrograde now?

paradoxx

Are you ready?

http://www.astropro.com/homeNS45.html

How Saturn affects you annualy, or for that matter any planet or asteroid, is linked to its retorgrade patterns. Your natal chart positions are amplified by Saturn, you are all ready prepared. While Saturn in Cancer is traditionally not a fun time, Saturn in natal retrograde alleves the stress others of your sign may be feeling. This is not a time to be stagnent for you, Saturn is making things move in your direction.

Saturns in Leo won't happen for a while, so now is the time to prepare for leadership, it will be called upon.

feticeira

Well I do feel like I´m making a lot of progress, thanks paradoxx.