PDA

View Full Version : Quartz/Stones and Tarot

WhiteRaven
11-12-2004, 01:42
I'm curious to know what Stone or Crystal do you sit with your Tarot deck while you are not using it and why you choose that particular one.

Personally, I have a clear Quartz and a Rose Quartz sitting on my deck that I use for my own personal readings. Most of the time, 99.9% of the time, I consult the Tarot for relationship issues and insight. This is for "me" and the reasons I do "self-readings". So that's why I have the Rose and Clear Quartz sitting on top of the deck.

Anybody else do this?
What do you use and why?

grayfeather
14-12-2004, 12:28
White Raven,
I like to keep a number of crystals with my tarot cards IN my medicine bag. And change from time to time depending my needs. I also keep a number of "objects of power" in my medicine bag......it took me a while to understand the lodgic of this, as the energy blends together, it becomes quite personal. I would recomend this. ;) BB...... Grayfeather

WhiteRaven
14-12-2004, 14:42
Grayfeather...are you Native by chance?

I wonder because of your referrence to a "medicine bag"...and of course your name that you chose to use here at AT...

I do know what you mean by "objects of power"... :)
It is nice to know that I am not the only one that believes that energy affects the cards.

astroltina
07-01-2005, 20:40
i always have my amethyst crystal near me when i read my cards. I also keep the amethyst in the same box as my tarot cards.
i feel it helps open up my intuition.