PDA

View Full Version : My Chart, weak Scorpio?

shizzler03
25-12-2004, 08:03
Rising Sign is in 00 Degrees Pisces
Very sensitive to your surroundings, other people's feelings become your feelings. Try to avoid negative people because your tendency to empathize with them will make you negative also. An idealist, you must believe in something beyond your normal everyday existence. A dreamer, you like to escape to a world of your own creation. As such, you are known for the vividness of your imagination and should try to share your inner visions with others. Very self-sacrificial by nature, beware of others becoming overly dependent on you or vice versa. Allow yourself to live for yourself once in a while -- you deserve it. Don't be so envious of those who are more aggressive than you -- your gentle charity and true humility are indeed wonderful gifts. on the tenth house cusp (MIDHEAVEN).

Sun is in 03 Degrees Scorpio.
Intense and complex by nature, you have extremely strong emotional reactions to most situations. Feelings are often very difficult for you to verbalize. Therefore you have a tendency to be very quiet - - to brood and think a lot. You seldom get overtly angry, but, when you do, you are furious and unforgiving. When you make an emotional commitment, it is total -- you are not attracted to superficial or casual relationships. If you are challenged, you take it as a personal affront and tend to lash out and fight back in a vengeful manner. You love mysteries and the supernatural. A good detective, you love getting to the roots of problems and you enjoy finding out what makes other people tick. You are known to be very willful, very powerful and quite tenacious!

Moon is in 25 Degrees Taurus.
Warmth, comfort, security and familiar surroundings are necessary for you to feel at ease. Very loving and affectionate, you prefer a steady, patterned way of life. Patient, calm and steadfast, you are not easily upset. Others look to you for support. You tend to be a slow starter and a slow mover -- others may try to rush you, but they will never succeed. Emotionally, you are quite stubborn -- your attitudes about people and things were firmly set in your youth and will change very little as an adult. You are also very cautious and conservative about spending money. It is not that you are selfish, you just need to feel secure. Beware of a tendency to become overly complacent and too self-satisfied.

Mercury is in 15 Degrees Libra.
You are known for not jumping to conclusions about things. You tend to weigh all possible choices very carefully before making a decision. When in the slightest amount of doubt, you will compromise rather than ruffle any feathers. You are a true raconteur of culture and taste -- your ideas and opinions are neat, elegant and refined. A born diplomat, you dislike discord so much that you will go out of your way to make others feel comfortable and at ease. You speak softly and pleasantly.

Venus is in 26 Degrees Virgo.
You express your love and affection through selfless service to people or causes. You have a tendency to underestimate yourself and doubt your self-worth. This is very demeaning and should be avoided -- learn to love yourself as well as you do others. Your standards of perfection are very high -- you are attracted to relationships based on duty and responsibility. You are supercritical of yourself and others and, at times, prefer to be alone rather than deal with any imperfections in yourself or in those with whom you might relate.

Mars is in 29 Degrees Pisces.
Very sensitive and vulnerable, it is difficult for you to assert yourself. At times, you feel quite tired and you will require a lot of sleep in order to maintain your health and your strength. You are at your best when you act without your ego being important. You can be very unselfish and considerate of the needs of others. You get the most satisfaction by giving to others when you expect nothing in return. Beware of a tendency to want always to work behind the scenes or to become overly deceptive by doing things behind others' backs.

Jupiter is in 04 Degrees Gemini.
You have a logical, detached, objective view of most things. Your interests are wide-ranging and you are an avid student, with expertise in many different areas. You love to work things out in your mind -- everything you do is reduced to an exercise in logic and reason. You have the ability to grasp abstractions and to deal successfully with the larger issues of life. Your overemphasis on developing your powerful intellect can cause your emotional and intuitive abilities to atrophy unless you consciously choose to exercise them.

Saturn is in 28 Degrees Sagittarius.
Basically quite conservative, you respect traditional authority figures and are very thankful and supportive of the laws and institutions which govern your life. You learn and accept new ideas only after having very thoroughly examined them. Ideals and abstract concepts are important to you only if they can be used in some practical fashion. You are so practical and so orderly that you have natural skills in planning, administrating and organizing.

Uranus is in 28 Degrees Sagittarius.
You, and most of your peers, have the tendency to think that all ideas, customs and traditions from the past are outmoded and irrelevant. You are attracted to radically new ideas, philosophies and religions that will, hopefully, cause sweeping changes throughout the world.

Neptune is in 07 Degrees Capricorn.
You, and your entire generation, will idealize work, practicality and the ability to attain reasonable goals. But, because you will also stress the need to be selfless and giving, you may find it difficult to attain your goals unless you have lowered your expectations on all fronts.

Pluto is in 12 Degrees Scorpio.
For your entire generation, this is a period of intense research and discovery in areas that were heretofore considered mysterious, remote or taboo. The root causes for many complex occurrences will be unearthed due to the intensity and thoroughness of the search.

N. Node is in 12 Degrees Pisces.
You're attracted to others who need your assistance. You seem to go out of your way to form relationships with those who are weak, sick, injured, addicted or troubled in some way or other. At your best you can indeed provide the relief that others need. But at times you can be victimized by those who would prey on your good nature and take advantage of you. This can lead to all sorts of negative situations -- make sure that those you assist are truly worthy of your time, energy and commitment. A little enlightened self-protectiveness on your part can make your life work much, much smoother!

I'm so damn emotional, is this known to be a Scorpio quality? People tell me that I'm rude. lol.

daneo52
25-12-2004, 18:53
Scorpio and Pisces are both very emotional! I too have a Pisces rising, which makes me very, very sensitive and emotional. Scorpio is also known for being very direct, which could lead to the rude part. I cannot imagine a Pisces type ever being called rude! It is a very gentle energy. But the Scorpio side will have a sting! My husband is Scorpio and he is always having to work on his diplomacy and tact. He means no harm, unless he has been wronged, then watch out!

Moongold
26-12-2004, 15:10
Hi Schizzler ~

I am not quite sure what you are asking. Both Scorpio and Pisces are water signs but your Moon is in Taurus.

As a Scorpio you have intense emotional experiences and intuition. People with Pisces Ascendants and be sensitive and gentle as well. Your Moon in Taurus - an earth sign - woul be a redeeming factor however :). It would be see the overall balance of elements in your chart and where the energies lie. It is not really simple. There are many energies in your chart to be considered in builidng up an overall picture.

Moongold

wandking
26-12-2004, 18:19
So often we hear of Scorpios' sting, as too much emphisis is placed on a capacity for revenge in natives of this sign. From my humble research into astrology, I've found that a single word best discribes Scorpio; Intensity. Ancient astrologers believed the sign was ruled by fiery Mars and perceived a conflict in Scorpio, which might account for some of the modern perceptions of the water-sign. As a Fixed sign, Scorpio exhibits the staunchness of a bull and the loyalty of a lion. All this said, I wonder why anyone would consider this intensly driven sign weak.

BTW, in my view Pisces can hold its own with any sign in the zodiac in regard to psychic ability.

Exhibiting a fire vs. water conflict similar to what ancients attributed to Scorpio, Mars in Pisces is indeed considered weak positioning in a natal chart. In fact, this is probably the most dificult position for fiery Mars in the zodiac. Sensitive, self-sacrificing and good hearted as individuals, this is another aspect that suggests a strong psychic gift.

I greatly suspect that it is the Mars in Pisces influence that makes it dificult for me to understand what was meant by the tag-line that implied Scorpio is weak. Those born with this combination know precisely what they mean and can visualize every detail in their vivid imaginations but when it comes to tangible expression, they flop. this aspect is likely what causes you to be so "damned emotional."

shizzler03
27-12-2004, 05:58
So you're saying I've got some some physcic capabilitie? Should I look into this? lol. Funny questions, but I would look into this. But yeah, I thought Scorpio is suppose to be able to fight, but I have Mars in Pisces. And my Venus is in Virgo too. Oh well, thanks.

wandking
27-12-2004, 06:38
a natal chart only says what we were born to be, not what we became but, yes, you might try expanding any psychic gifts