PDA

View Full Version : Where is the option to add a profile photo?

sharpchick
29-12-2004, 14:33
I have done "edit profile" and everything I can think of. . .and can't find the answer to the question in the FAQs either.

Sophie-David
29-12-2004, 14:58
Hi Sharpchick

The option is only available to subscribers, see
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/forum/subscribe_details.shtml?#pp

Cheers,
David

sharpchick
30-12-2004, 02:17
Thanks for the reply.

Sulis
30-12-2004, 02:29
Hi Sharpchick,

I know you said profile photo but I'm noticing that you have no avatar (The little picture below your name when you post). Is that what you meant or am I being stupid?

Love

Sulis xx

sharpchick
30-12-2004, 02:35
No I really meant profile photo. . . .

Sulis
30-12-2004, 02:45
:)

Sulis xx

IsisInanna
26-01-2005, 09:13
First question, which code is used to put up a profile photo? src, [ img ], or the website supporting the link for it?
Second, how do I get my own avatar posted? I have one that I use on another board that I'd like to put here but I only saw something for pre-selected avatars.
Thanks.

tmgrl2
26-01-2005, 10:21
I have done "edit profile" and everything I can think of. . .and can't find the answer to the question in the FAQs either.

David answered your question...you have an avatar since one can get one immediately, but only members can add a "photo" to their profile.

terri

Members have a little silver star next to their screen names.

Membership is well worth it! You get to join in chats and do all kinds of cool things like EDIT....

Simone
26-01-2005, 17:57
First question, which code is used to put up a profile photo? src, [ img ], or the website supporting the link for it?
Second, how do I get my own avatar posted? I have one that I use on another board that I'd like to put here but I only saw something for pre-selected avatars.
Thanks.

Hello, and welcome, IsisInanna! I hope you enjoy the forums :)

For the profile picture, as has been stated before, you have to be a subscriber to have this option.

Now, at the time I joined, the customised avatar was a feature available at 500 posts (I think, fellow elder ones, was it like that?) - now it comes with subscription as well, but I do not know if it still can be customised at the benchmark of 500...

I'll see if I can find an indication on this and get back here!

Love
Simone

Edited to add: I have found Solandia's note (http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=33004) on the upgrade where you can view all the features available, to registered members and to subscribers (click the link on the underlined words ;) ) - actually, the avatar only can be customised, due to change of software, by forum subscribers...