hawk's eye

feticeira

Hi there.
Lately I'm feeling a strong attraction to hawk's eye, does anyone know what are the uses of it?

WhiteRaven

Hawk's Eye assists psychic ability, transforms negative energy into positive, and heals negative energy from past lives. It also can help in releasing karmic attachments.

FantasyWorld

Well, here's one source,
Healing with Gemstones and Crystals:

Works by increasing the psychic's ability to see what is wrong and then change it, tranforms negative energy into positive, heals negative energy brought in from past lives

Increases ability to see and release karmic attachments and negative entities from the aura, clears and grounds negative energy from the hara line, fosters ability to see and clear hara chakra hooks

Increases night vision and psychic vision

and now another source
Crystal Wisdom:

Gemstone Lore- Hawk's Eye is associated with serenity, peace and perspective. Just as the hawk sees equally well at night and in the day, so the Hawk's Eye quartz teaches us to se both the dark and the light aspects of the earth plane. With him nearby, we can learn to cme to terms wit the imperfections of this world in a calm and discerning way. It is he who teaches us how to learn from all our experinces, to appreciate the workings of Karma and ti see a broader understanding of how all things ultimately work together for the good.
Hawk's Eye fosters abundance, prosperity and riches right here on the earth plane. For he teaches us that true abundance on Earth is found in an awarenss and oneness with nature. It is realizing that you are bathed in gold eery time you walk in the golden sunlight, that you are surrounded by jewels of emerald green wherever you go into a woodland dell, that there are no greater riches than the rich dark feel and touch of the abudant Earth beneath your feet. Hawk's Eye teaches you all this and awakens your life as one with our sacred Earth Mothe is to bathed in good fortune always. Lord Hawk's Eye will gently lead you back to Her. Keep him near and you will find yourself getting outdoors more and appreciating it more. Then life on Earth will become rich, rewarding and satisfying.

Hawk's Eye Speaks:

I come to you in thankful prayer,
For Endless riches are everywhere.

Open your heart, open your eyes
And your spirit wil soar as the noble hawk flies.

Loving nature, touch the Earth--
And find the value of all life's worth.

SHew, there you have, 2 sources, anyway;)

WhiteRaven

Where did you find this info?

FantasyWorld

WhiteRaven said:
Where did you find this info?

I listed my sources:
Healing with Gemstones and Crystals and Crystal Wisdom;)

WhiteRaven

So what's it say about Onyx?

Fulgour

feticeira said:
Lately I'm feeling a strong attraction to hawk's eye, does anyone know what are the uses of it?
Hawk's eye may also symbolizes a refined perspective,
akin to an aerial viewpoint. Calling upon hawk's eye,
introduces us to the hawk, the messenger of the gods.

One may ask for insights, and a deepening of your aerial
perspective, for understanding of a situation and the best
means of transforming it ~ soaring beyond confinements.

Fulgour

Hawk - Messenger. Hawk teaches us to be observant and to pay attention to what we may overlook. This could mean a talent we don't use, a blessing for which we haven't expressed gratitude, or a message from Spirit.

~Rainbow Guide~

FantasyWorld

WhiteRaven said:
So what's it say about Onyx?

Made a new thread for that for you:D

Majecot

Here is one of my favorite sites on crystals and lore -Rainbow Crystal
I like how they refer to Hawk's Eye as the Aerial View

Similar relationships exist between tiger's eye and hawk's eye. Tiger's eye represents taking the long view: being patient and using good timing in terms of what we want to create for our lives. Hawk's eye also symbolizes a detached perspective, in this case, an aerial viewpoint.

FantasyWorld is the Crystal Wisdom you are refering to by Stephanie Harrison and Barbara Kleiner?