Onyx info for WhiteRaven;)

FantasyWorld

Grrrr....

Crystal Wisdom:

A member of the quartz clan. Onyx is usually black or brown with white bands.
Gemstone Lore: Icnreased vigor, strength and stamina are gifts of the Onyx. This stone can also enable us to become more stable, grounded, and settled. Infusing al who befriend it with constancy and steadfastness, it can assist us in "weathering the storm" in any situation and helps us create permanence and constancy through life's ups and downs. This stone aids us in finding that which is lasting, durable and worth hanging onto, and then gives us the tenacity to hold onto to it firmly. It is an especially good friend to ahve when we need to adhere to our high values in the difficult or confusing times of our lives.

Healing with Gemstones and Crystals:

Onyx-Black

Color-Black
Chakra-Earth

Reinforces the knowledge that there is no death; aids understanding the wheel of birth, death and rebirth

Brings about the knowledge that seperation is an illusion and reunion will cme

Aids psychic contact with tose wo have died, facilitates seances and mediumship, brings messages from the dead, aids past-life and between-lives regression work

Helps future life progressions, prevents and removes spirit possesions

Onyx-Green

Color-Dark green
Chakra-Movement

Heals karma obstructing progress on one's life path, clears the path for growth and movement

Fosters achievement, maifests spiritual growth on the earthplane

Heals condusion or resistance to one's life agreements, creates forward progress,supports painful kness

Onyx-Mexican White

Color-White, tan, green
Chakra-movement

Promotes stabiltity and steadfastness, eases immovabiltiy where refusal to move or change is positive

Breaks pattern of immovabiltiy when change is needed and required

This stone is not a strong healing energy but is useful for a few people, mostly men.

WhiteRaven

Thank you FantasyWorld...Onyx (black) is Raven's stone.

:)

FantasyWorld

It sounded like a good stone for you as I read it.

I have other books as well I may check if I get time today or tomorrow:D

FantasyWorld

Okay info from the last book I have:D

Onyx
An earthy stone, nyx brings strength and peace of mind. It is a useful stone for anyone under severe emotional or mental stress, alleviating excessive fears and worries.

Strength-giving, beneificial in difficult or confusing periods. Centers and aligns with higher power. promotes vigor, steadfastness,stamina,wise decisions. Aids learning lessons,imparts self-confidance,ease in surroundings. Mental tonic, aids fears and worries. Recognizes and integrates dualities. Good for teeth, bones, bone marrow, blood disorders, feet.

WhiteRaven

Thank you kindly ma'am :)

Jypsie

I must add to this: onyx can be helpful in dream-work. I have recently hung a piece above my bed and nearly every morning I remember my dreams from the previous night very vividly.