Healing With the Angels Oracle Cards-Christian??

FantasyWorld

Under the decks category this is listed under Christian decks and I wonder what makes it so. I am thinking about getting it since I got her Fairies one and really like it.

Or is it just because of the Angels that it's in that category?

Thanks for any in put:D

Tarotphelia

I didn't notice anything overtly Christian about it , although some of the angels might be taken from religious works of art. Angels are common to many different religions . Maybe it's in a Christian category because it's a deck that might be considered safe for a Christian to use because it doesn't seem to have any pagan/wiccan associations or things that contradict their teachings.

FantasyWorld

Ok, I thought that could be it.

Thanks so much for the in put:)

Tarotphelia

Yep- that's a lot of decks alright. The only one I can stand is the Healing Angels Oracle though, because most of the art is taken from old paintings. If you get the Wisdom Channel , you can often see DV interviewed or giving a lecture.

FantasyWorld

Dark Inquisitor said:
Yep- that's a lot of decks alright. The only one I can stand is the Healing Angels Oracle though, because most of the art is taken from old paintings. If you get the Wisdom Channel , you can often see DV interviewed or giving a lecture.

I really like my healing with the fairies. She does makes references to God and Jesus and (says she asks them to assist her with the readings or something can't recall right now) so I wondered about that deck and now the others.
I've never heard of the Wisdom Channel.

WhiteRaven

Angels are associated with Christianity...but many Pagan folk believe in them as well.

Tarotphelia

Here is an angel origins link:

http://www.byregion.net/articles-healers/angels.html

I used to get the Wisdom Channel when I used to have digital cable. It was pretty cool most of the time , with interviews on spiritual/metaphysical topics and alternative health. They have a website too. It was nice to see things I was interested in discussed on tv for a change.

Fulgour

True Story

I have become better acquainted with my Angel since
we talked about why I wasn't dead. This was back in
July '02 when I said, "Angel, how come I'm not dead?"
[further dialogue of uncertain nature due to situation]
"Call 9-1-1" was her apt reply. I managed by crawling
to the phone. Doctor later said "You should be dead."

I was in hospital 3 wks, and it was 8 wks before I was
well enough to have the surgery I needed. Cool Angel!