presents

LadyofDreams

I just wanted to share this with you all...

I went into the crystal shop near where I live for a chat 2 weeks before christmas. While i was there I played for a long time with a blue opal. I wasnt there to buy, but I knew I had to have it. I had no money with me, but as it had been there for a few months I didnt ask them to put it aside until I next went in.
I went in about 2 days later to buy it, but..... it had gone :( I had thought that as I felt that I had to have it, no-one else would buy it. I was wrong and it had gone.

I spent christmas with my Nanny and Grandad who live about half an hour from me. And guess what they had bought me??? A certain blue opal!

I was so pleased, especially as opals are meant to be given, not bought for yourself. I knew I was meant to have it, and I had been so upset when I saw that it had been bought. It is amazing that it was them who bought it!

So, tell me about your presents?

always,

~lady~

Majecot

That is a wonderful gift!!! And a wonderful surprise from your grandparents, how was it they knew??

Sad to say...I did not receive any crystals or stones for Christmas this year :(

LadyofDreams

the people who own the shop may have told them, but I dont remember telling anyone at all that I wanted it. I havent asked them yet. Not sure whether I want to know. I quite like the idea that they just "knew" I wanted.

always,

~lady~

LadyMedusa

This year from hubby I recieved a beautiful stone... a hematite sphere mounted at the top end of a wand. Hematite is "my" stone, I can feel and/or hear it when it's nearby. It took a remarkable amount of self control for almost two weeks for me not to go rummaging around and shaking boxes under the tree.

LadyMedusa