PDA

View Full Version : Broken Wand

january
06-01-2005, 13:43
Happy New Year All!

As a holiday gift, I received my first wand from a dear friend to celebrate Pluto moving from my 7th house into the 8th. It was enclosed with the classic "Dorothy" statement, "you've always had the power!"

I was planning on using my new wand in a cleansing ritual on the morning of my birthday this Saturday. Needless to say, this isn't going to happen, at least not with my new, beautiful wand. You see, I was busy hanging new blinds in my new house and I clumsily moved, the wand fell and the quartz broke off! I feel horrible!!

I am going to go to my new age store on Monday to see if they know someone who can repair or replace the end of the wand. But the strange thing is that I felt a sense of calming power when I held the broken crystal, almost as if I didn't need the added power in the first place.

I want the wand set as a whole again, even if it means replacing the wand portion itself. But what do I do with the broken crystal? What are your thoughts on a broken wand?

Any advice and thoughts would be a blessing and a salve to my conscious!

Thank you!

~ January

FantasyWorld
06-01-2005, 13:56
Well, 1st Happy soon to be Birthday:D:D:D

Sorry your wand broke.
I would bury it in the earth! Unless you like it and want to use it somehow. Mabybe slightly crush it and use in an elixer or something...

january
09-01-2005, 00:29
Thank you for the advice and the birthday wishes :-)

I'm hoping that a jeweler can affix a new crystal to my wand as the meaning of it being a gift is more precious to me than its purpose right now. The new quartz crystal is one that has been sitting on my window sill for a few months and it think it was just waiting for a "purpose".

Many blessings in the new year!

~january