A Mars in Pisces Relationship

sunflowr

I am interested in someone who has Mars in Pisces in their chart. Same as me. How will we relate to each other?

Here are the other signs/planets..

me:
Sun - Taurus
Moon - Gemini
Mercury - Aries
Venus - Aries
Mars - Pisces
North Node - Virgo

Other Person:
Sun - Pisces
Moon - Pisces
Mercury - Pisces
Venus - Capricorn
Mars - Pisces
North Node - Taurus

How might we relate?

Thanks for any insight. :)

isthmus nekoi

hey sunflowr!

w/o actually seeing the charts, I can only give general impressions:

Now it looks like person B is very Piscean. The key thing about Pisces is drift. They flow wherever the current takes them. It doesn't mean they have no direction, but they're not focusers, they're not direct. They also absorb a lot from others - again flowing w/the currents that come their way.

Your placements are a bit more dynamic. You have more definition, more drive...

The greatest concerns for me would be your moons and Mercuries in squaring signs.... If they are actually aspecting each other, this would signify a lot of tension in the most basic areas of a relationship: security and communication.

sunflowr

Is there a way I can send you the charts? They were done on "alabe.com". My bday is 04-29-60 and theirs is 02-22-66.

Thanks for what you could pick out from it. :)

isthmus nekoi said:
hey sunflowr!

w/o actually seeing the charts, I can only give general impressions:

Now it looks like person B is very Piscean. The key thing about Pisces is drift. They flow wherever the current takes them. It doesn't mean they have no direction, but they're not focusers, they're not direct. They also absorb a lot from others - again flowing w/the currents that come their way.

Your placements are a bit more dynamic. You have more definition, more drive...

The greatest concerns for me would be your moons and Mercuries in squaring signs.... If they are actually aspecting each other, this would signify a lot of tension in the most basic areas of a relationship: security and communication.

isthmus nekoi

If the charts are online, why don't you post a link here so others can have a crack at it too?

Moongold

sunflowr said:
I am interested in someone who has Mars in Pisces in their chart. Same as me. How will we relate to each other?
Hi Sunflowr ~

It seems you haven't entered a relationship yet. Are you going to make a decision to do so based on the charts alone?

You may be shortchanging yourself. Your friend may have worked on any issues his chart foretells, and many other things may have occurred which change the energies.

Why not take the chance in real life? Charts merely disclose energies. It is what the person does with them that matters :)

sunflowr

Moongold said:
Hi Sunflowr ~

It seems you haven't entered a relationship yet. Are you going to make a decision to do so based on the charts alone?

You may be shortchanging yourself. Your friend may have worked on any issues his chart foretells, and many other things may have occurred which change the energies.

Why not take the chance in real life? Charts merely disclose energies. It is what the person does with them that matters :)

No I havent met them yet but hope to someday. It's just someone I'd like to meet up with and maybe have a friendship with and work with. They are into writing and comedy and it would be great if we could work on a project together. Thats mostly what I meant by "interested". I wouldnt let charts determine anything. I just am mostly curious as to what kind of energies might be between us. Especially Mars in Pisces in common. :)

I can't keep the chart online. The service doesnt let me. But if you go here:

http://www.alabe.com/freechart

and enter in:

me- April 29 1960 7:13 am

other: Feb 22, 1966 (time unknown so put 12 pm)

it will then show our charts.

Otherwise, just based on the signs and planets I put in the original post, what kind of energy might we have together? Would we click, would we have a good partnership/working relationship if we clicked, stuff like that.

Thanks! :) ps: dont laugh but it's someone on Sat Night Live. ;) It's been a dream of mine to work with writing and comedy and, recently, I've been drawn more to this particular person's work and I feel their comedy and mine is similar. I'm working on a project on my own, mostly for fun, but I am hoping maybe this person will like it and want to partner with me to develop it. It's a dream anyway. :)

Moongold

Hey Sunflowr ~

You need the exact time of birth and the place of birth for the charts to be meaningful. Otherwise they could so far out as to be quite off the mark.

Charts are complex entities as well and lots of things interplay. You both may have Mars in Pisces but how that would influence you could be very different I reckon. I don't think you have enough information to get an accurate reading.

Why don't you do a Tarot reading on what you need to know about yourself in relation to this person? Try Umbrae's Relationship spread, and have a go at interpreting it yourself. Also post it in Your Readings so that others can give you an interpretation.

When you get to know the person you can then ask them for their birth details :)

sunflowr

Moongold said:
Hey Sunflowr ~

You need the exact time of birth and the place of birth for the charts to be meaningful. Otherwise they could so far out as to be quite off the mark.

Charts are complex entities as well and lots of things interplay. You both may have Mars in Pisces but how that would influence you could be very different I reckon. I don't think you have enough information to get an accurate reading.

Why don't you do a Tarot reading on what you need to know about yourself in relation to this person? Try Umbrae's Relationship spread, and have a go at interpreting it yourself. Also post it in Your Readings so that others can give you an interpretation.

When you get to know the person you can then ask them for their birth details :)

Good idea. :) I'll try that!

rainwolf

The sign thats in your mars is usually the sign you are sexually attracted to. This means you get hot for pisces, I have that too....It also means your kinda a wimp in fighting....and i kinda know that too :) Sorry!