Gemstone which repells negativity??

Chubby Mummy

Now I know that it must be my own negativity which is reflected on others, but I need protection from others negativity reflecting upon me...does that make sense? Any gemstone or herb which eliminates negativity perhaps, or a spell??

xx
cm

FantasyWorld

Black Tourmaline reflects ill will and negativity!!!! and for protection.
It's one of my fav stones;)

Sulis

Obsidian.

I think black stones are very good for absorbing negativity and so getting rid of it.

Another thing - have you tried shielding yourself? Perhaps with a mesh-like psychic shield - one that only lets through positive energies.
Or try some shielding with a mirrored shield so that any negative energies are reflected back at the sender.

Love

Sulis xx

Chubby Mummy

Where can I get one Sulis???

xx
cm

astroltina

I would try haematite.
It's known for its "mirror-like" qualities; it deflects negative energies.

Black tourmaline (as already suggested) is also very good.

lunakasha

Another vote for black tourmaline....very powerful stuff.

Any black stone is helpful at deflecting negative energies....you might also try black obsidian, onyx, jet or apache tears (tear-shaped obsidian stones).

:) Luna

Stregaverde

Yes, black stones...

And also mahogany obsidian, which is a reddish black. I like snowflake obsidian as well, although I feel it's 'softer' and less militant in it's protection.

I use hematite to absorb negativity, both mine and others'. As a result, I cleanse my hematite often in salt water or under the full moon. There is also a space clearing spray called "Crystal Clear", by Petaltone essences (it's based in the UK) that is supposed to work wonderfully well for cleaning away old energies from both crystals and places in general.

I think that what Sulis is talking about is a visualized mirrored psychic shield. A huge part of magic is visualization, and that requires some mental discipline. Basically, a mesh-like psychic shield would serve like armor, while a mirror-like one would actually deflect the negativity. If you can see it in your mind's eye, and keep it there in the back of your mind throughout your day, it will work for you.

There are many books on psychic protection out there, but one that you may find useful is by Judy Hall (a Brit, I believe) entitled The Art of Psychic Protection. Plainly written and easy to work with, without a lot of the extraneous issues that some people believe in and others do not.