Cartouche deck, does anyone have it?

L'Etoile

And know how to use it? I picked it up at a used book store and it doesn't have instructions or anything...

Help!

Thanks,
LA

zorya

i have it, but i've not used it yet. It comes with a fairly thick little book.

the book suggests using it for divination. a horoscope spread and a star spread are given.

each card has positive or negative meanings, depending on whether they are upright or reversed. quote "... and can be read or interpreted at any or all of three levels, the spiritual or superconscious, the psychological or subconscious, and the material or conscious."

the meanings are pretty much the same as you will find in any book on egyptian symbols.

also, specific cards are suggested to be used for healing, protection, meditation and for manifesting and or helping with such things as a new job, home, marriage/partnership, crafts and skills, self-discovery, money etc.

There are different suggestions for how to use each card in the above ways, but the jist of it, is that they can be used much like the amulets and statues may have been used in ancient egypt.

hope this helps! :)

mercenary30

I have it!

The book is a hardcover, and the deck itself is quite compelling. I have used it in conjunction with some of my Egyptian Tarot decks and it really does well supporting a reading in that way. The book goes into lots of detail about each card, as there are multiple layers and uses for each one.

Phoenix Rising

This was one of my first decks I ever had. My aunty uses them and a reader I've been to uses them also.
They both use the Horoscope spread. But i think you want to know what the cards mean??