What do you know about Enhydro Crystals?

Satori

"An enhydro crystal contains water that has been entrapped for at
least hundreds of thousands of years and usually for millions of
years. So in a really large crystal that contains a pocket of water
you hold in your hand, the source of that divine connection is the
equivalent of the Grail cup in its receptivity to the divine."

Whoa!
Someone just emailed me a short article about enhydro crystals.
Ever hear of these?
Where do you get them?
Tell me more, tell me more!

LadyofDreams

oooooohhhh their LOVELY! :p

i have seen them in a shop near where i live. if you shake them next to your ear then you can hear the water inside. The ones i saw were kind of black, white and grey. On one there was a clear part and i could see the water inside. I cant tell you more about them myself but if you put "enhydro crystals" into google then you get quite a lot of pictures and articles.

always,

~lady~

Moonbow

My local shop has these too, infact he was showing me one, which he keeps behind the counter because he can't part with it yet... and it has three separate pockets where you can see the water jiggling about.

This particular one was not very big and a grey colour, the water could be seen clearly.

You can also get crystals with air pockets and the bubble moves, I don't know what these are called but they are just as spectacular.

Satori

thanks to both of you.
I'm on the lookout for one of these....:)

ivyrita

now i want one

i've never heard of them.. sounds so intriguing!!

smokey

deleted/edited Re: double post, Sorry!

smokey

Found 3 Enhydros, for $3.OO!

A Winner! A real Keeper, & Find, !
My 3 just arrived here yesterday afternoon with terminated points.
(Dashes to sunny south windowsill, to check on the new babes,lol! Bill got the last ones at ebay for $3 each, and they're on the small side, but we knew their dimensionsions, beforehand; and I love them all!
They are marked with a black felt marker where the water isand I feel I Should've been given the chance to have had the right to have done this for myself, (feeling this distracts from their natural beauty) but, I don't want to sound as if I'm splitting hairs here,for again, the water's difficult to see.
..Truly a unique "must have" for the crystal/gemstone fan! (my opinin only)
As I was holding these precious 'mini-jewels' in my palm, and watching the "rainbows" bounce and play off their points, (gasp) I was spellbound. Mesmerized_ it brought to mind what Elf said about, "the mysteries of the Grail, and its' connection to the Divine." ..(Wow!)..

And the fact of the water being in there from all those countless years ago, mind-boggling,for me, I mean!
..I just Wish I had a web cam to post some pics for all to see! apologies for
*<Edited. Monitor said
to. So I did!>

Gaby

I always wanted to buy one, I'll do it! We have a lot of wonderful pieces here.

Bev

Some info for ya! :)

There is a lot of information about enhydro crystals on Kacha Stone's web site. Check out http://www.kacha-stones.com/crystals_enhydros_himalayan.htm

I purchased a pendant from them that is made of two golden enhydros, one with a fairly easily seen moving bubble, the other, while not having any visible bubbles has a wonderful golden pocket of oil - in a space shaped like a tiny crystal inside the crystal. (I hope that made sense - it's hard to describe, but awesome to see!)

I also have a double terminated quartz crystal, about an inch and a half in length with two visible moving bubbles - one being very large and very easily spotted, especially since the bubble is black. (it is black from carbon.)

Enhydros are fascinating simply on the amazing things that they are - I mean, imagine how long that bit of water or oil has been in there - it boggles the mind! I can't say that I have ever been able to actually hear anything sloshing around, but if there is a visible bubble you can see movement. Just sit with one with a visible moving bubble, watch it move back and forth. It is so mesmerizing and hypnotic and one of my favorite ways to calm down when feeling stressed.

Happy bubble watching to anyone lucky to have one (or more) of these little treasures in their collection! ;)

Bev

Tarotphelia

I have often wondered about these crystals . I dreamt of them some years ago when I bought my first pound of tumbled clear quartz through the mail. All I knew about crystals then was that someone had done an experiment with people wearing quartz and people wearing glass, and the ones who wore the quartz felt better. The night I got my crystals I dreamt of a beautiful stream , with clear quartz on the ground next to it . I picked them up and was amazed to see they had water trapped inside , and I marveled over this. I had no idea such a thing was true. And I still wonder what, if anything , they were trying to tell me.