Interesting Question

katie_here

Reading my horoscope this morning by Eric Frances

Taurus can take a while to make a decision, but when it finally comes, look out. There are issues on which you will not compromise. You refuse to play games with right and wrong. If more people had this attititude then the world would be peaceful.

end quote.

So, Eric Frances thinks a world full of Taurus people would be a peaceful place.

If the world was full off Gemini's for example, what kind of world would it be, and what would it be for other star signs?

mercenary30

Well if it were full of Leo's like me, then you would ALL be in trouble!!!! hehehehee

dadsnook2000

Wait !

Now wait a minute or two. Let me just understand this. From a double Virgo -- Dave

Fulgour

A world full of Geminis? :laugh: First off, language would be obsolete
because everyone would already know what everyone else was
going to say even though the subject would have changed and
they couldn't remember what they were going to say anyway...

Minderwiz

The proposition is based on false pretenses - Hitler was a Taurus - admittedly with a fair dose of Aries.

Also China shops are notoriously at risk from violent acts committed by the Taurean archetype. })

katie_here

Minderwiz said:
Also China shops are notoriously at risk from violent acts committed by the Taurean archetype. })

never mind chinashops, my home is seriously at risk from my typical taurean clumsiness.

ncefafn

A world peopled only by Libras would be peaceful for one day, and after that World War V would break out because everyone's blood sugar would have fallen to dangerously low levels because for the past 24 hours everyone has been deferring to everyone else about where to have dinner.

"I don't really care one way or the other."

"Well, I could eat anywhere, it's no trouble at all."

"Where would you like to go?"

"Oh, anywhere is fine."

Chaos, bloodshed, and streets littered with overturned, burning cars.

isthmus nekoi

The world is already run by capitalist Capricorns like myself mwa ha ha!

paradoxx

I'm a Solar Gemini Rising Virgo. The question is not Gemini but Mercury and its speedy nature. A world full of Gemini people would involve a great deal of communication, travel, finanical stability (Gemini's hate uncertainty), and constant change. A world full of virgos would be clean, industrius, but not very fair. Gemini would soften that with free choice, and Virgo would keep the sanity and keep free choice within a standard code, but allow independence. I favor a mercury-ruled world, with touches of venus and mars for balance.

Could you imagine a world full of lunar Aquariuans?

Fulgour

paradoxx said:
Could you imagine a world full of lunar Aquariuans?
A world full of Lunar Aquarians would be
surprisingly romantic in an unpredictable
way ~ if they all let their hair down...
immediately, unpredictably, intriguingly!