PDA

View Full Version : Referals??

Majecot
03-02-2005, 13:31
Remember way back when.... there used to be an option at the bottom of the page I thought, to refer this site to a friend.
I cannot locate that option and the new upgrades. I found a FAQ with a link, but it doesn't do anything.

Am I being think in this instance? Is copy and paste how it works now? I thought it used to link to email.

Simone
03-02-2005, 18:05
Referrals.... hmmm, I remember that when I signed up (I found the site by myself ;) ), there was a space to type in the names of those who had talked to you about the site.

Since then, I found that in my profile it says I have 2 referrals, but I have strictly no idea about who indicated me as their source, they never made themselves known to me...

So to add to your question, I'd be curious to know if there is a way to find out who took me as their reference? ;)

Love
Simone

Solandia
10-02-2005, 23:03
Majecot: You can send a link to a forum thread through the 'Email to Friend' link in Thread Tools.

Simone: There's no easy way to find out who listed you as their referrer when signing up to the forum, unfortunately, your profile only shows the total.

~ Solandia