Astro Tarot

clare

I know this is the Astrology Forum but does anyone know where I can buy Astro Tarot Cards. They are completely different from the Kerri Edwards and Russel Grant Decks.
I was given these cards by a wonderful reader and she has since crossed over to the other side.
I would appreciate any replies. Thank you.

Minderwiz

hi Clare,

Welcome to the forum :)

Well until you said it was not the Russell Grant deck, I would have assument that you were thinking of those.

Do you know who the designer and publisher are? If not you might try a search through Aeclectic's own list of decks (click on the decks link on the right at the top of the page) to see if you can find them. Once you know the designer and publisher you should be able to order the cards through a bookshop, assuming they are still in print.

clare

I want to thank you for your replies...but I looked at that website and that is not the correct deck.
Possibly I could scan a few cards so you can see what they look lilke and possibly you would know where I can get them.
Let me know if this would be possible. Thanks, Clare

Minderwiz

My familiarity with a wide range of decks is fairly low (well more minimal really :(

You might have more chance getting a response if you post in the Tarot Decks forum.

I'm not sure that you will be able to scan in sufficient detail to meet Aeclectic limits, but if you have a website or facility to put the card(s) on the internet as a picture(s) you could post a link in the thread. Hope you get the info you need.