Kansas Pop Rocks (aka Boji Stones)

sprite23

I just recently purchased a pair of small Kansas Pop Rocks. I was wondering if anyone here has ever used them and what they thought of them?

Moonbow

I don't have Boji, but I do have Moki marbles which I believe are similar in that you have a male and female one. I bought mine in London when I met Simone last August and she picked the perfect pair for me.

Infact, although I love crystals and carry them with me or wear them alot, I have to really concentrate to feel the energy in most of them. With the Moki though... there is instant energy, like they are dancing in my hands. I'm amazed at them. :)

Simone

:D

I do have a pair too, I think Boji is another name for the Moqui...

If I recall right, they are used for harmonising energies by holding each of them in one hand and feel the energy run through the body.

Just lying in a room they balance the room energies too. They should not be separated and should be touched regularly ... or so it is said.

There is a myth around them saying that they appear on the surface of the earth at times when balancing is most needed.

Have a lot of fun with them and treat them as friends, you can also carry them on you, one in a pocket on each side.

Love
Simone