PDA

View Full Version : I know that Mercury is not retrograde.

DollieAnna
25-02-2005, 21:10
Is there something else going on, astrologically? Everyone, for about the past 3 weeks has either totally misunderstood what I have said or done, and/or twisted my words. It has gotten me in to hot water at work, and has caused estrangement between my sisters and I.
Are there other planets that are going retrograde that would do this?
I know Mercury affects communication, but I think that retrograde is not due for a month or so...

Fulgour
25-02-2005, 22:12
"Believe it or Not" it could be Spring Fever.
I've seen many signs of Spring for weeks,
and really, serious Nature never sleeps.

Also, I can remember how it once seemed
not only what I said was scrambled, but it
was like no matter what I tried to do it only
made things worse. It's very frustrating.

On the TV show "The Ponderosa" when
"Hoss" had spring fever really bad they
dosed him up with Sulphur & Molasses.
(I think he was Taurus with Virgo rising.)

BlueLotus
25-02-2005, 22:52
Could it possibly be Mars that is causing this mess?

Mars is in capricorn now, and if it aspects any of your natal planets then you are most likely be inclined to pick up fights with others and get highly driven/ambitious to the exclusion of others and would probably act a bit overbearingly at times .

I would also check the transiting Saturn, the moon (though this one is short lived), but also the Sun, which is in Pisces now; Even Chiron - the wonded planet - had moved into Aquarius; just a few of the changes that had taken place in the sky lately.

Astrology aside, it could be related to some feminine issues, if you know what I mean.

DollieAnna
25-02-2005, 23:21
Rising Sign is in 03 Degrees Leo
Sun is in 08 Degrees Leo
Moon is in 13 Degrees Aries
Mercury is in 25 Degrees Cancer
Venus is in 27 Degrees Gemini
Mars is in 20 Degrees Virgo
Jupiter is in 01 Degrees Aquarius
Saturn is in 25 Degrees Capricorn
Uranus is in 25 Degrees Leo
Neptune is in 08 Degrees Scorpio
Pluto is in 06 Degrees Virgo
N. Node is in 27 Degrees Leo

Here is my chart. Saturn is conjuct my Saturn? Saturn is in opposition to my Mercury?
Could this be causing the problem? How long will it last. I can't take muchmore. Is this happening to anyone else?

Fulgour
25-02-2005, 23:55
We won't mention the day, or the year,
but it looks to me like 5:32 am for time.

DollieAnna
26-02-2005, 01:06
close off by 21 min. :)

Fulgour
26-02-2005, 09:54
Here's how I'd read your chart, based on the Moon and Sun, Mercury and Saturn. Because the Moon was 9th House Aries, and the Sun 1st House Leo, the Moon may be more dominant. Right now the Moon is waning, but the next Full Moon will be in Libra (Sun in Aries) on March 25th. You are probably really feeling this energy building up, with all of the various manifestations getting stronger.

With your natal Sun 1st House Leo and Mercury 12th House Cancer, there's a marked separation, making Mercury more independent. And looking at Saturn on your birth chart, it is in Capricorn, in direct opposition to your natal Mercury in Cancer.

Your natal Saturn was at home in Capricorn, but has been moving through Cancer for some time now. During the last 2 months, Mercury has been going through both Capricorn and Aquarius (Saturn's home turf) and it was opposite Saturn in Cancer while doing that. See what I'm getting at? Opposite birth placements of Mercury and Saturn, with Saturn then at home, and lately they've been opposite again, but Saturn is now in distant Cancer.

An analogy I'd use would be, like when someone trips they think about how they're falling, not what tripped them up. Right now you are actually getting sorted out, and like someone who took a fall, you're looking at what tripped you, and struggling to get back up. In other words, the worst is over but you're just beginning to put all the pieces of what's been happening together.

Look to the Full Moon coming in Libra (Sun in Aries) in March as a time when you may begin to feel back in control of things in general. Mercury and Saturn have finished their opposites dance, and now is a good time to dust yourself off and set your sights on some good times ahead. (Toto to Dorothy: I have a feeling we're not in Oz anymore...) :)

paradoxx
26-02-2005, 11:34
I strongly think that asteroid Phaethon is the culprit, he has been retrograde since late last year and has moved from Gemini to Taurus to Aries to Pisces.

PHAETHON: Instances that involve cars, transport, driving; other forms of recklessness—feeling out of control—as though you’ve taken on more than you can handle; having trouble keeping to the middle of the road!

from http://www.treehousemountain.com/html/keywords2.htm and take a look at his glyph from http://www.treehousemountain.com/anames.htm Phaethon looks very much like mercury and has been a cause of stress in my life these last few months. I am getting new tires on my car, how appropriate for Phaethon stationary.

DollieAnna
26-02-2005, 12:12
Fulgour and Paradoxx
Thanks so much. And Bluelotus too.
Who could ever think planets could cause so many troubles. It seems to be situational...like no matter what I do, which choice I make, I still end up in hot water.
I just won't say a word till that full moon comes...

DollieAnna
26-02-2005, 12:17
I strongly think that asteroid Phaethon is the culprit, he has been retrograde since late last year and has moved from Gemini to Taurus to Aries to Pisces.

PHAETHON: Instances that involve cars, transport, driving; other forms of recklessness—feeling out of control—as though you’ve taken on more than you can handle; having trouble keeping to the middle of the road!

from http://www.treehousemountain.com/html/keywords2.htm and take a look at his glyph from http://www.treehousemountain.com/anames.htm Phaethon looks very much like mercury and has been a cause of stress in my life these last few months. I am getting new tires on my car, how appropriate for Phaethon stationary.
Yes these two glyphs look VERY similiar!

BlueLotus
26-02-2005, 16:32
You will probably find This Site (http://www.astrologyzone.com/forecasts/monthly/leo.php) of tremendous help and it will shed the light on your 'stars' for the month, even though it will show you the Big Picture . I find it quite insightful.

Fulgour
26-02-2005, 21:20
After my post with Mercury and Saturn, natal and now,
there was still something I felt wasn't clear about what
it was that made me feel the next Full Moon was a good
sort of goal so far as things feeling like they were settled.

It's just after 6am here, and as I was out feeding the birds
and looking at the Moon and Jupiter shining in the West,
it occurred to me that Mercury doesn't like Pisces so well.

Mercury is exalted in Virgo, and in descension in Pisces.
I don't see this as bad, the descension thing, just darker.
And along with the next Full Moon on the 25th we have
the Sun in the Sign of Aries, with Mercury free and clear.

paradoxx
27-02-2005, 11:06
descension, is that why the concept of angels and demons have appeared in my life lately. Here I was thinking that it was the rapture. :)

I'm a rising virgo so my attention to mercury patterns is sharper than most, with Virgo decendant mercury is acting up, further more my natal mercury is in retrograde and the current mercury is direct. So without drawing on the exactness of my situations, I would have to say that for mercury to be in pisces is like trying to wade through mud. It is fairly obvious that mercury doesn't like pisces that much.

In descent, mercury is darker indeed.

paradoxx
10-03-2005, 08:31
Mercury is Aries is much much much more lively.

Fulgour
27-03-2005, 04:43
It's Spring and Mercury is stationing Retrograde
and Saturn is stationing Direct, giving everyone
extra time to start new projects.

Full Moon in Libra :: exact on March 25 at 3:58 pm est.

Full Moon Life Lesson:

No one is ever "supposed" to do something for anyone
unless they have a specific contract or agreement.

What we're "supposed" to do is take care of ourselves.

Expecting someone to take care of you, and not even thinking
that person deserves compensation, is not a healthy way for
anyone to live. Take back your life!

http://www.artcharts.com/my_astrology_magazine/astrology_currents.html
Artcharts Astrology Magazine :: in-depth astrology currents

paradoxx
27-03-2005, 14:09
the only exception is for newborns, and even then we are responsible to make sure they can take care of themselves when the time comes.

isthmus nekoi
27-03-2005, 23:34
you raise a good point, paradoxx b/c ultimately, the idea of responsibility is so tied to free will. As you point out, we recognize that infants and young children really don't have the capacity to fully exercise their free will. I would say that the mentally ill/special needs people also fit this category. It may seem picky, but it's very difficult to draw the line b/w who can be held responsible for their actions and who cannot... a can of worms, this free will thing!