Help.

Ahria

Moongold suggested I do an astrology chart, this is utterly new to me and have a few questions, I dont know what time I was born and my mom thinks it was around 10 at night. (21/04/1973, Klerksdorp, South Africa).

Is it important for the time?

The other thing is I have never really felt like Taurus suits me, except maybe for the stubborness. Is that normal?

Minderwiz

Hi Ahria,

Time is important - the more accurate you can get it the better, However, many people only know their birth time to the nearest hour, or even two hours. So if you can't get a better time (it may, for example, be on your birth certificate) then 10 at night will have to do :)

Are you going to try this yourself as an exercise or use one of the internet sites that will generate a chart for you?

Ahria

Well Moongold suggested a site, I wouldnt know the first thing of doing it myself.

Any suggestions you can make will help.

PS I did check my birth certificate a while back and it isnt on there.

isthmus nekoi

Hey Ahria,

Give http://www.astro.com a shot if you want to check out your chart :)

Oh, and it's not unusual to feel you don't match your sun sign. Perhaps your Taurean sun isn't very strongly placed, or it could be that you have 3 planets in another sign, making that one more prevalent. There are so many factors!

Ahria

Hi there thanks for the help and its exactly the site Moongold suggested so I will try as for the rest of the explanation - sorry but it sounded greek to me :)

Kaylee Marie

Hi Ahria,

I think basically what Isthmus was saying is that astrology is very complex. It's not just a one man show staring Mr. Sun. Each planet is another character with his/her own moods, thoughts, emotions (or actions and lines, to keep with the play analogy).

In addition, each planet/character is focused on one or more areas of life -- be it work, home, friends, love, etc... If three planets/characters are all thinking about your home life, then home will be a very important place for you, regardless of what Mr. Sun is doing.

If Mr. Sun isn't "strongly placed" as Isthmus said, think of him as occupying a back corner of the stage -- he's not in the spotlight, he's not the star of the show. Don't get me wrong, he's still a main character. He's just not THE main character around which all story lines revolve.

Hope this helps!
Kaylee

Ahria

Hi Kaylee Marie

I really appreciate the explanation it did help alot :)

Moongold

Ahria ~

You have not done anything wrong. This is a computer generated report which may quite well NOT be accurate . Sometimes they are and sometimes they're not.

Astrology is quite complex and there are many individual, interdependent factors. You could visit a reputable astrologer and get hime/her to give you a more personal analysis or you could learn quietly under your own steam here and through reading.

Also, this is simply your natal chart. You're now in your 30's and would have had your first Saturn return, so many things will have changed. The natal chart is simply a map of how things were at the moment of our birth. How we live our lives is sinfluenced by our natal charts (the astrological DNA) but how we live is also a matter of personal choice, and often circumstances outside our immediate influence. It also vary much depends on the relationships of other planets to each other, and planetary transits which occur every day.

So don't worry about it. One thing at a time. At least you know the details of your Ascendant and Moon as well as your Sun sign.

Blessings ~

Zephyros

At least that site proved to me what my sign really is, whatever others may say. This was a bit of a confusion, since I am cusp born.