Chiron

poivre

Thanks Deszroo for the thread that made me take a look at my own chart!

I understand very little of Astrology. My Chiron is in Aquarius. Since Chiron is in Aquarius from Feb./2005 until April 2010, what does this have any
special meaning for me and Chiron in my chart?
Thanks for any advice!

This is what I have from one of my charts.

Chiron in Aquarius
You may feel insecure in groups. You may be sensitiave to the wounds of humanity. You may have suffered through friendships. You will join groups with a cause, particually those that heal humanity or teach spiritual ideals.

Chiron in the 2nd House
You may have suffered some pain through financial loss of fear financial insecurity. Your search for self worth may mean you are able to help others find their own worth.

25th Degree of Aquarius- No text available for this topic.

Aspects of Chiron
Sextile The Ascendant Orb 6*44' Applying
This is a lifetime of rejuvenation and regeneration, when you have the opportunity to release troubling aspects of your life and walk a new path. This could literally mean healing physical wounds or, more metaphorically, mending broken bridges. You have the chance to forgive and forget, and focus on your own talents and gifts.

"Will I be working through all of this from Feb./2005 until April/2010?"

Minderwiz

Chiron is one of those bodies that is used by some Astrologers and not by others. There is/has been a great debate over whether Chiron in a planet - indeed since Chiron was discovered a whole host of Centaur-like objects have been added to the list. Some of these have been named some still only have Astronomical designations. Some Astrologers will take Chiron to stand for this class of object, others may use one or more of the other 'centaurs'.

The interpretations you list are entirely based on the idea that Chiron is solely interpreted as 'the wounded healer', something that would be seen as too narrow for many Chiron users.

If you are going to work with Chiron then you also need to look at any aspects it makes and receives with other natal planets and points and also it's likely to be more significant when it aspects other natal points or planets by tansit or when its natal placement in turn is aspected by other transiting planets.

poivre

Thanks Minderwiz!

I knew it was tooooo complicated for me! LOL

Minderwiz

It's best getting a good grounding in the main stream of Astrology before you start to add in the bells and whistles. Get the idea of planets in signs and houses and start to look at your own chart using those. When you feel confident then begin to add in Chiron and if you want, asteroids and other objects but trying to use them all from the start is likely to be confusing and too complicated.

It's rather like starting tarot and deciding to do a twenty four card spread as a way of learning. it can be done but it's easier to start with a three card spread and work up.