PDA

View Full Version : Pisces New Moon ~ March 10

isthmus nekoi
10-03-2005, 11:37
4:10 am EST

Yes, I'm not late with this one!!!

This lunation gives us a heavy influx of Piscean energy with an exalted Venus and Uranus in the lineup. It's a dreamy, permeable, go-with-the-flow time that favours the imagination and its expression, whether through the arts, or spiritual practices.

Spiritual endeavors and the arts are only heightened by beauty loving Venus conjunct the sun-moon pair. Jupiter is still in retrograde, returning to hit Neptune with a trine, so this again emphasizes and expands the Piscean vibe to this lunation: it's a time to dream big, and connect with greater energies. Or do something mundane - have a movie night, write some poems, whatever suits your artistic fancy.

There's a bit of lingering tension with Mars separating from an opposition to Saturn - high energy Mars here is stronger and disciplined, being exalted in Capricorn which Saturn still struggles in the sign of his detriment (Cancer). However, both signs lend helpful aspects to the new moon, giving the Piscean stellium more of a heated charge - there more discipline, direction and structure available to your reveries. The only thing I would watch out for is attention to detail. That's the weakness in this lunation - don't get caught up in this wave of nebulous energy by forgetting those important little details. With Mercury going into retrograde on the 19th applying an opposition to Jupiter (we'll think about the details later!), make sure you take the extra effort to dot your i's and cross your t's. Perhaps b/c of this, if you can, I'd try to avoid activities which involve a lot of nitpicky stuff, like signing a contract, balancing the checkbook for an important account etc.

isthmus nekoi
10-03-2005, 11:53
Those interested in Mercury retrograde may want to peruse this thread:
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=38501

WalesWoman
11-03-2005, 18:14
After the last month, this is just what I needed. Thank the Stars! Excpet for attention to details...oh man!

isthmus nekoi
12-03-2005, 01:55
:D of course, sometimes details get in the way of big dreams or seeing the big picture - not seeing the forest for the trees - which is what Jupiter-Neptune is all about. It's not just the Merc retrograde though that makes it hard to stick to the details though. Merc is not strong in this chart b/c there's no one in his signs (Virgo, Gemini) and the move in to oppose Jupiter who isn't exactly known for his precision!!