Fluorite..Simone/butterfly

Deszroo

I don't know if you are aware of this .. but see the url below a little paragraph on Fluorite...interesting about the aura thing!....a bit scary if you don't know it or go too far with the gem...maybe thats why the jittery,nervousness??.

http://www.twinflames.com/Gem-E-Zines.htm

Thanks
Desz

Simone

Desz, thanks sooo much for this!

One passage of the text speaks about

Fluorite has the ability to break up blockages, and by that I mean physical as well as emotional.

I have recently discovered that I actually do have some blockages, and a resistence to dealing with them ;)

Maybe that's when I get nervous - feeling that something i am not ready to let go of yet is being "attacked"...

Tomorrow, incidentally, there is an open door day in the "Taillerie de Pierres Précieuses" (a place where they cut, polish, facet crystals) which is located in the village where I grew up. I plan on going there because they usually sell raw stones by weight - you get those you want, and at the end, the weigh them and charge you on weight, irrespective of which crystals you buy :D:D:D

I'll see if I can familiarise myself with some Flourite, and what else nice stuff they may have (an obsidian ball being on my wishlist; although polished or faceted crystals are only sold per piece, not per weight).

Thanks again!

Love
Simone

Simone

Now check this out: my daily horoscope from tarot.com for tomorrow (!!)

It may appear like you are working against yourself now. Your thoughts are more resistant to change, yet the pressure to reconsider your direction is all around you. The sensible thing does not involve digging in your heels and being stubborn because you know what is right. Move slowly if you must, but remember that flexibility will make your life less frustrating

giggle....

Silverkitten

Wow Desz, what a great link that was. I've bookmarked it.
Thank you posting it.

Simone, what a great day it would be to have something like that; the"Taillerie de Pierres Précieuses", here. I would have so much fun. I hope you find lots of goodies.
Intersting horoscope......very interesting :)

Blessings,
Donna

Simone

It is especially interesting in light of the discussions about fluorite - the de-blocking I am resisting against, and combined with my knowledge that I am going to be exposed to fluorite tomorrow ;)

This came up initially on another thread where I described that I get very nervous and antsy when I touch fluorite...

Deszroo

Glad it helped!...and the tarot.com (took a peak at that site ;)..is applicable to me as well for my horoscope. Maybe some day I will try Fluorite!.

Thanks
Desz

Majecot

That is a great site thanks Deszroo!!

Simone, your horrible-scope looks like it should be mine...lol

Good luck with the flourite.

Simone

Went to the crystal place today :D

I got me a good chunk of raw fluorite, a point of amethyst and some (5) smaller turquoises, all together for € 2.50 :D

As a present for visitors, they offered everyone a small round bit of polished ruby too - yay ;)

Now back to the fluorite: I noticed the vibrations quite clearly when I carried it in my right hand, it went right up to my elbow. In the left hand I sensed it less. I have been carrying it with me in my bag, so I was exposed to it all the time, and at some point I first felt like a slight cold coming on which then changed into a slight headache.

Since I've come home, the headache is now gone, but I feel very sleepy.

I deliberatly got the fluorite to explore its effects on me, and up until now, I do not feel a trace of nervousness.

The stone is distinctly green in places, some layers are yellowish and there is a small part that seems to have a purple tinge. As it is a raw stone, I needed to wet it to see the inner colours clearly, dry it looks like covered with white-greyish matter that seems to flake off but doesn't really.

Being in the same room with it does not affect me very much (except, now that I have taken it out of the bag, I feel a slight pressure on my throat chakra), but when I hold it, I distinctly feel its vibes.

Interesting, I'll keep observing and will post update :)

Deszroo

I found this bit more on Fluorite...it is interesting that this info mentions the gem as calming. Just click on the letters/alphabet ("F" in this case)...at the side of the page. Don't miss the "Click here to learn more" highlighted just below the info.

http://www.neatstuff.net/avalon/index.html

Simone

Thanks, Desz!

Actually, I really felt the calming properties last night.

I had it on the window sill next to my bed, and I fell asleep pretty quick (not that I usually have problems with that, though).

I asked it for a dream to convey it's message. I DID dream, I remember that, but unfortunately, I do not remember the contents of the dream...

I do feel the high vibrations mentioned at that site as soon as I touch the stone, my hands start to tingle and I have also felt an effect on my heart chakra when I held it near.

So I guess I have discovered the first blockage - something between heart and throat (remembering the pressure on my throat chakra last night). I think what I will do is a meditation where I ask for messages and guidance (as the dream is already gone...), maybe a chakra reading for myself - asking how will the Fluorite influence me - which issues will be tackled?

See what an adventure you have triggered here, Desz? ;)

Many thanks for this!

It leads me on to muse about chain reactions....

I post a seemingly innocent bit of information, and then you remember it. You find info about this and relate it to me. Which I take as - oops, I guess it is time to tackle this issue! and off I go on a fluorite mission... Synchronistically, exactly at this time, there is this open-door day so I can get very easily (and very cheaply at that) access to raw fluorite - if this is not the sign that it really is appropriate, I do not know what it is!

Anyway, let me thank you again for triggering all this. I will keep you updated on the adventure :D

Love
Simone