PDA

View Full Version : anyone got a friend like this?

katie_here
19-03-2005, 20:17
my horoscope for today....

TAURUS
Saying and writing things with style counts for a lot now, and this
tends to bring out the social butterfly in all of us. You may have
become attracted to a plutonic friend recently, but avoid acting on any impulses. Making the relationship more serious may ruin it all
together. A compliment from someone close to you may be the shot in
the arm you need.

Is this a radioactive friend???????????????????? lol

Scorpion
19-03-2005, 23:00
Could be code for a Scorpio?!

isthmus nekoi
19-03-2005, 23:47
Plutonic qualities:

- intense
- powerful or may try to steal power from others
- controlling, dominating (see above)
- very sexual
- secretive

Scorpion
20-03-2005, 00:44
I rest my case! Sounds good to me....but then I'm biased ;-)

Sinner
20-03-2005, 12:46
If you think about it, we're all a little bit radioactive :)

The Dreamer
20-03-2005, 12:50
We are indeed.

Got to watch out for those plutonic friends.

squeakmo9
21-03-2005, 07:49
Sometimes we need Plutonian types to come into our lives, regardless of the amount of time spent together, to shake us up and make us realize there's a need for change and growth.

isthmus nekoi
21-03-2005, 08:07
Everyone has access to Plutonian energy and everyone has a Pluto in their chart - one can project this energy onto others (e.g. befriending), seek it in one's environment (e.g. psychotherapy) or cultivate it as a part of their own personality.

Saturness
06-11-2006, 01:13
Oh my, this is such an old thread BUT...what makes a person "plutonic"? Or "neptunian"? Is is the psotion of the planet in the natal chart? *hints hints*

~YUKO

Belatrix
06-11-2006, 01:38
Pluto is emotional.They don`t have to be of snake or scorpio kind.They can be eagles too.

Gemini Rising
06-11-2006, 07:52
Being a science geek, yes, we are all literally radioactive to some extent, but maybe Scorpions more so than others...hehehe.

That's odd. I have a Taurean friend who got that exact horoscope in an email from Astrology.com a few days ago. Makes me really question these email horoscopes. Then again, I can barely interpret a natal chart, let alone anything else...