PDA

View Full Version : Returning to Search List

purple_scorp
27-03-2005, 12:06
I did a search on "search forum" to see if this had already been discussed. I found two pages of matches but I think they pre-dated the software upgrade, so there may be a solution since that time.

So, my question is.....when you perform a search and a list of matches is displayed, you can click on one of the links and be taken to the corresponding thread. Now....let's say this thread is three or four pages long and you click through all of them.....

How do you quickly and easily go back to the search list matches? Do you just use your web browser's Back drop-down list button???

Thanks

purple_scorp

contradiction
27-03-2005, 22:55
How do you quickly and easily go back to the search list matches? Do you just use your web browser's Back drop-down list button

That's what I do. Even when I do a "New Post" search, and reply to a thread, I use the drop down button.

dragonsmistress
28-03-2005, 01:05
If you click on the little black arrow beside the back button you will see a list of where you came from, just click on the page you want to go back to...:)

purple_scorp
28-03-2005, 08:57
Thanks for the replies....but I was more looking for a navigation link on the page but outside of the browser controls. Something like....."return to list". Like in Ebay for example, when you click on a link, it says "back to item description", "see sellers other items" and that kind of thing.

purple_scorp