View Full Version : Partial Solar Eclipse: April 8, 2005

07-04-2005, 11:58
Fred Espenak, NASA's GSFC

This eclipse will be seen as a partial eclipse from the southern half of the United States. More specifically, the eclipse will be visible from the USA south of a line extending across the nation from southernmost California to central New Jersey. No eclipse will be seen north of this line which is called the northern eclipse limit.

The path of the Moon's shadow begins southeast of New Zealand and stretches across the Pacific Ocean to Panama, Colombia and Venezuela.
A partial eclipse will be seen within the much broader path of the Moon's penumbral shadow, which includes New Zealand, much of the South Pacific, South and North America.

Eclipse Home Page

08-04-2005, 09:12
Well, I won't see it, but I can already feel the double Aries energy starting to cancel itself out. Venus nearby is also generating some combustable powers. Does anyone know if this is a good weekend to travel?

Kaylee Marie
08-04-2005, 23:58
Drat drat drat!!! I've always wanted to see an eclipse and I'm barely in the line of vision for this one, but we're having a dark and cloudy day! Supposed to rain all day. I won't see a thing!! :(