Online shops for crystals

little_redfox

Hello
Im looking to add to my crystals/stones collection i live in the uk and usually buy from local stores - but was wondering if anyone had had some good online shopping experiances, and which sights would you recommend please ?

Thanks loads in advance

LRF ;)

BlueLotus

I do not have a direct online experience with buying crystals from This Online Shop but I bought other merchandise and I was quite satisfied with their service

You may want to check it out

little_redfox

Thanks for the info Blue lotus ill have a peek - i want to get my self lovely piece of aqua aura at the moment for my tarot bag

LRF x

Sulis

Hi LRF,

I'm very careful about where I buy crystals from. A lot of crystals these days are mined using very destructive mining techniques; they are literally blasted out of the Earth.

There is a company in Wales called Kacha Stones. They mine their crystals ethically and are very friendly and helpful. Take a look at their website: http://www.kacha-stones.com/

I got a quartz pendulum from them not long ago - it's beautiful. I wanted a pendulum on a silver chain. I told them what I wanted and they designed it for me. The price was very reasonable and to my delight they included a beautiful piece of welsh Quartz in with my parcel.

Love

Sulis xx

little_redfox

Thanks for the recommendations,
Ive popped them onto my favs so i can look at them all properly on sunday and find what im after - its cool to find the good internet shops by word of mouth, cos you dont always know what your gonna get online.
Much appreciated...

LRF x :)

moonspirit

Link

This lady is really nice and has a nice selection. She has a good selection of raw gemstones but there are polished ones also. She lives in South Africa and has a lot of knowledge and experience with crystals and is very open to questions.

http://www.africanpeacecrystals.co.za/

Blessings
moonspirit

Cerridwen

I would highly recommend Holistic Shop too, I have bought a few things from them not just crystals, and they are so helpful

:D