Angel Oracle

Jess

Hey guys,

I use a couple of angel oracles, does anybody else use them and find them a good tool?

Love Jess x

TemperanceAngel

Hello and welcome Jess, which decks do you use?

Jess

I use :-

Doreen Virtue- Messages from your angels

Vanessa Lampert- Angel Messages

Diana Cooper- Angels of Light.

What about you? :D

Jewel-ry

Hi Jess,

I have the Angel Oracle by Ambika Wauters

http://www.learntarot.com/aodesc.htm

I don't use this regularly but do use it from time to time when I feel the need to. Ambika Wauters has also written a book on Angels called the Angelic Yearbook which is beautifully illustrated and contains a meditation for a different angel for every week of the year.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/190325809X/aeclectictaro-21/

I also have the Harmony Angel Healing cards which I also use now and again.

http://www.spiritofmaat.com/maatshop/ag_main.htm

There are some beautiful Angel Oracle cards around. I have not been disappointed :)

Jess

Yes, I have the Harmony Angel cards too, i didn't mention them earlier because I've never been able to connect with them and there is also a card missing. I aren't sure how cos i always treat all my decks with care and respect, perhaps thats the reason i cant bond.

Love Jess x

purple_scorp

Hey Jess,

Welcome to ATF.

I think I have three of the four decks that you do. I don't particularly like that Harmony Angels deck either, but then again, I didn't buy it for mysElf, it was given to me.

I don't use Vanessa's much either - though I do like it. It's just that I tend to grab other favourite decks before this one.

And, I just got Doreen Virtue's Angel one (but it is the Archangels set - not sure if the same one that you have).

I don't mind working with the Angel decks because I think their messages are sweet.

I think now though, I'd be more likely to use my oracle or tarot deck, and throw maybe one Angel card into the spread.

purple_scorp

TemperanceAngel

I use Healing With the Angels - Doreen Virtue, love it :D:D:D

Emily

I use Healing with the Angels too - its the only Oracle deck I have. I love the artwork and the fact that they seem to get right to the point. I've never used a spread with them because I get so many leapers when I shuffle so I just read them . :)

MoonLite

Angela McGerr's "Harmony Angels" was the first oracle that I ever bought - but so far I've been unable to connect with them. :( Originally put that down to the fact that I'm a complete newbie at trying to read. I do love some of the artwork though, so perhaps will try again with the in the future.

I now also have "Healing with the Angels". I've only had them for about 3 weeks, but they are proving pretty talkative. :D I too am always getting leapers and so far they are proving pretty accurate, so I'm enjoying working with them. :)

I've also got Doreen's "Healing with the Fairies" - had to buy them too, as they were jumping out the box at me in the shop! But I've found them interesting to put with the Healing with the Angels deck.