PDA

View Full Version : Neptune transits anyone?...uh...what was I saying?

Leo62
12-04-2005, 20:54
Would anyone out there be willing to share stories about you coped with past/present Neptune transits - the good, the bad and the ugly?

Neptune is currently transiting my Mercury (in Leo) and Mars (in Gemini) and...well...I'm...er... abitconfused!!!

At least you know where you are with Pluto ;)

It's all very subtle and insidious and wonderful, and I'd love to hear some perspectives from people who have gone through the mists and out the other side... :)

isthmus nekoi
13-04-2005, 01:40
w/Neptune's recent semi-sextile to Mercury I was misplacing things everyday. Everyday. Thankfully the effect didn't last long, only when the aspect was exact.

ncefafn
13-04-2005, 02:00
Ha! Neptune is currently squaring my natal Neptune, opposing my natal Venus, and squaring my MC/IC. Before that, it was squaring my natal Moon. I've been walking around in a fog for months. (And for the purists out there, I have a natal t-square between my Moon, Venus and Neptune, with the Moon and Neptune angular. Oh, and by progression, the square between Venus and Neptune is now exact.)

Kim

lou
13-04-2005, 03:40
neptune is now making a conjuction to my sun at 15 aquarius (seventh house) and exactly squaring natal mars at 17 taurus (tenth). what a time!
it's quite difficult since the sun is my ruler (leo asc), and it's like my very deep self and my energy were going around everywhere except where I would like to. it's like the words "I" and "want" (especially together) were forbidden for me now. a 'hanged man' period...

joya250
14-04-2005, 12:23
oh, you want to speak of Neptune transits, eh? Have a seat, Leo62...

I went to a well-known astrologer several months back. When she looked over my chart, she saw I had a heavy (whatever that means in astrology lingo) neptune transit about two years ago that lasted for a while. What happened then? Oh, I met up with some hard core swindlers, lost a LOT of money (which I have faith the universe will return in some form or another), was told I was cursed, psychologically and spiritually manipulated, and ran away with a man who wasn't who/what I thought he was... pretty much nothing was what it appeared to be... on many, many levels.

It was truly a learning experience. A tough one at that.

Now, she warned me that I had another Neptune transit coming up, which began this past February and is supposed to continue through Sept. (Argh, pair that with my Saturn return which is kicking my butt left and right, and peaking in July... oh, and Uranus squaring the Sun. Fun, fun.)

So far, during this more recent Neptune transit... I met someone who wasn't quite what I thought he was, and again, contemplated running away with him. haha. Luckily I learned my lesson the first time. And, at least he was harmless. I would have been bored rather then hoodwinked. But still, the energy of disillusionment was there. Oh, and I also contemplated buying my soon-to-be-exboyfriend's house. Again, I realized I could not afford it in the long run, and it would also link to me him for quite a long time to come -- something that might not have been the greatest of ideas.

BUT, I think I experienced Neptune more harsh than most. I think I had to make peace, so to speak, with this planet/energy. Delusion, especially self-delusion was a fear of mine, and like most fears, they like to confront you head-on, sometime.

So don't worry. Just don't sign any contracts, buy a house, or try and buy a Jaguar (heh, heh, especially when you're unemployed! ... take it from me...)

Anyway, just saw your post and had to share.

Good luck!
joya

horoskope88
14-04-2005, 14:21
Transiting Neptune in Aquarius is trine my natal Gemini Sun, which is soon to be hit by a trine from Jupiter in Libra.

Leo62
14-04-2005, 21:52
Oh, I met up with some hard core swindlers, lost a LOT of money (which I have faith the universe will return in some form or another), was told I was cursed, psychologically and spiritually manipulated, and ran away with a man who wasn't who/what I thought he was... pretty much nothing was what it appeared to be... on many, many levels.

Hi Joya - thanks for sharing - sounds like you've had some really Extreme Neptune there!! ;)

I've also gone down that road in the past; those wonderful people who turn out to be not what they appeared to be...

It seems as if transiting Neptune enjoys puffing up all our deepest fantasies and then pulling out a very sharp pin, bursting the balloon and plunging us into disillusionment.

I guess the learning is to *own* the fantasy and not to get carried away and make too many committments - emotional AND financial - until Saturn's had time to come along check everything out properly :)

Rhiannon SW
14-04-2005, 22:18
Hi Joya,

I too must have had a problem with Neptune transits because this past September my husband and I also got caught up in a deal with someone who completely screwed us over but good. I was caught up in a dream, fantasy of having our own home. I have the land and a partially built house and needless to say alot of wasted money. Hopefully things will work out for the best. Atleast this time I think of learned my lesson. I hope ?

Blessings
Lisa