Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Pisces

Votes: 10 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Emeraldgirl

I was just wondering if one sun sign appears on AT more often than others

psychic sue

I guessed it might be Pisces as we are supposed to be the most intuitive sign. However, I expect you have to take people's rising signs into account also. I'm a pisces with Cancer rising.

Sue x

Island Dreamer

Virgo Sun/Taurus Moon/Cancer rising...

Dreamer

huredriel

Well I'm a Leo but haven't figured out the rest in my chart as I don't have my birth time yet. There are a lot of Leo's here I'm sure :D

purplefishy

I had a feeling Pisces would win out! Call it a hunch...

Sophie-David

I notice that in the earlier poll with the largest sample of members the signs were much more evenly distributed. Pisces was in fifth place and Scorpio was in the majority.

I have Capricorn Sun and Ascendant, with the Moon involved in a large Aquarian rebel alliance, er, stellium.:) Mars wanted to major in philosophy over in Sagittarius, but conjunct Saturn held him back.;)

huredriel said:
Well I'm a Leo but haven't figured out the rest in my chart as I don't have my birth time yet. There are a lot of Leo's here I'm sure
Actually - apart from the placement of your houses and the moon - you will be very close without knowing your birth time. Even if you just know whether it was late morning or early afternoon for example, you can be very close.

Edited to add: Well, as someone just pointed out in another thread, if you don't know your birth time within a reasonable accuracy then the ascendant remains unknown, at that is certainly significant.

Cheers
David

Enchanted

Leo Sun with a Virgo Ascendant and Leo Moon.

I find the whole Leo/Virgo thing a tricky combination. Extrovert Vs Introvert, Social Vs Hermit, Play Vs Work. Sometimes I think I am in a constant battle with myself. Fire and Earth not a fluid combo!

In saying that though I breathed a sigh of relief when I discovered Virgo was my ascendant suddenly it all made sense. Being a Leo I could never understand why I was so practical!

Sophie-David

Hi Enchanted

This combination sounds fascinating! Are your Sun and Moon conjunct within Leo?

David