Phenacite Query

Julien

Hi there,

I recently had a tarot reading, at the end of which my reader told me that, given the very big transition she sees coming this summer, I might try to keep some phenacite nearby as a touchstone. I know almost nothing about crystals, and so I did a google search on it... Um, tons of websites, so many I couldn't sort through them. So I was wondering if someone here could help me out and direct me to a good (i.e., informative) website or book that will tell me about phenacite... I'm curious to know what it's properties are. For a variety of reasons, my reader and I weren't able to talk about it at great length at that time. Any insights would be most appreciated.

Thanks,
Julien

Julien

Thank you very very much!!!

Julien

Julien

It's very interesting. I used to work with gemstones in another career -- had never heard of this, though I was grading red beryl (sometimes known as red emeralds). Thank you again. This has helped. I'm not sure that I'll be able to find it, but I do think I'm beginning to understand its qualities. Maybe I can use a combination of other crystals...

Julien

Gaby

Yes, a combination of stones will work!
Anyway, that seems that several online shops have phenacite, I don't know if it's affordable.
Thank you for giving us the possibility to know a new stone!