Lady bug oracle

Simone

I have found this cute little oracle today, published by AGM Urania (I don't know if it is available in other languages than German though).

The cards (40 of them) all have pictures of lady bugs in different situations, do not have names (just numbers) and seem quite readable to me!

Does anyone know / have this oracle and has worked with it?

Please share! (I plan on offering oracle readings with it too)

Love
Simone

SherryZoned

That is so cute!

My son loves ladybugs!

Thanks for posting this.

Nevada

That's so cute. I used to have a fascination with ladybugs as a child. I may have to get myself this set.

Nevada

WolfSpirit

The deck also has a beetle car :D
4.2 to 6.7 cm, that is indeed a rather small deck. But then it is only a small animal after all. Never seen it before, but it does look nice.

Simone

bumpitty and shameless self-promotion

I wanna read :D

So for those seeing this thread first and before my offer (click here :D) slides down the page unnoticed, I thought I'd link it here too. ;)

Love
Simone

BodhiSeed

Just got an email from Tarot Garden that they now have this cute little deck in. Of course I had to order it -- I'll just count it as an early holiday gift for myself!

Many Blessings,
Bodhran

tieduptinkerbell

omg!

I love them I love them I love them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have lady bug tatoos drawn up ready to be inked...giggles...I love them...have some cool stories about them...please tell me where you got them...! I neeeeeeeed them...lol...

Bell

Simone said:
I have found this cute little oracle today, published by AGM Urania (I don't know if it is available in other languages than German though).

The cards (40 of them) all have pictures of lady bugs in different situations, do not have names (just numbers) and seem quite readable to me!

Does anyone know / have this oracle and has worked with it?

Please share! (I plan on offering oracle readings with it too)

Love
Simone

Elven

OMG Simone LOL!!! That is TOOOOO cute!!! They are adorable!!! Is there an English version? I love Ladybugs!!

Many Blessings
Elven x

catlin

This is a very nice oracle deck, nice pictures and fits in pockets/purse.

December Fairy

Oh this is so cute. Do you still use it much. My husband goes to Germany every now and then. I might try to talk him into looking for it.