Lunar Madness

Free Flight

Well the full moon is here again and once again strange things are afoot.

I am sure everyone has heard of studies down that more murders are committed, more babies are born and that more accidents occur on the full moon. Emergency departments are aware of this phenomenon and I believe extra staff are always on duty during the full moon

the hypothesis behind this - from junior scientist ff - is because the human body is 80% water and the moon affects the tides and therefore must affect the human body in the same way. Ebbing and flowing and waxing and waning.

So my question is this:

How does the full moon affect your life? Do you have any examples of things that have occurred? This thread could also translate into any other phase of the moon..

Me I am always tired during the full moon. So tired all I can do is sleep...I have my own theories why I am like this when most people are the oppposite but will leave that for the moment.

I see the moon and it fills me with an emotion I dont know how to describe. Yearning? I want to go out and howwwwl but I just dont have the energy.

today my toddler has lunar psychosis as does my baby. They are outta control. The pets are going nuts in the background and me, well I just want to go and sleep

Anyone else have things to share? I find this a very interesting topic so step right up. Let those lunar vibes infect you and 'fess up

x
FF

poivre

lunar vibes

I have more energy & can be very confident around the full moon. Some
nights I have problems sleeping & don't know it's a full
moon until I check.
I try to watch for them so I don't get aggressive. I'm usually quiet! LOL

It's a funny feeling.
I feel very safe (or grounded) but anxious at the same time???

Elven

Hi Free Flight,

I was driving yesterday just on dusk in the country. The moon looked absolutely amazing, it was transperent and the sky light was blue, pink and purple. As it became darker and twilight set in, it changed to a beautiful golden orb and the stars were pinpoints besides.

I love the moon. Its romantic to me, I feel very sentimental and thoughtful. Its one time I might think about the wider world outside, loved ones, the good things in life. The earth and its form, the sillouette of mountains and trees. It mezmorizing. I like to sit and and look at it and try to find 'the man in the moons' face. LOL!! :)

Unfortunatley, this is not good to do when your actually driving! :) I doesn't surprise me that there are accidents during this display!

I did notice there were alot of foxes and Kangeroos about too, more than usual. I had to slow down quite a few times as they were close to the road. Maybe its just easier to see them in such moonlight.

Blessings
Elven x

Free Flight

Hi Ros & Elven

thanks for your comments.

Ros I get very tense during the full moon, it is nice to know others do too :)

Elven you made me think of something with your comments on thinking of loved ones. I find communication picks up. I hear from people who I havent heard from for a few months. Sometimes I get and make loads of calls to people and then I check the moon and realise it is full

Michelle

I seem to be moodier (than usual) during a full moon. Also very tired. And it seems that about a week prior to a full moon my dreams get very vivid and odd.

I also notice a difference in my children. My twins are Virgo's and they have been just wild today.

Love & Blessings,
Michelle

p.s I'm glad I stumbled upon this thread - now I will remember to go out & look at the moon :).

bladeraven

Very moody...more tension and disagreements....maybe I'm a werewolf?? lol

paradoxx

Being a Gemini with Lunar Aquarian placemnt (I was born 3.5 days after the Sagittarius full moon in 1981) the sag moon totally totaled me. The days' heat under the hot Gemini sun made everything tiring and sapped my strength. The full moon will rise above the eastbound storm clouds whose rain will be cooling the ground overnight. The waning phase of this moon cycle will be fast paced, so if you need some space or some time just yell 'time out' and catch your breath so you don't get pulled off balance.

I also tend to be more active at night during a full moon, sleep does not come easily as I can feel the moons pull over my body during the midnight hours. Likewise, new moons keep me awake during the day and It is almost impossible to get to sleep.

jumptothemoonyea

Full Moon feels good. Like barriers and walls are breaking away. Like I am naked under the Moon. It's Light washing muck away. I did get into car accident last Lunar eclipse, though :D Feels different in each sign.

purplefishy

Tired, depressed, very unsocial.

Sophie

I go completely doo-la-lee!

Dreams even more vivid than usual. Very emotional, can be crabby and/or loving but emotional. I can cry the Congo river. Inclined to emotional reasoning (so don't pick an argument with me for the next day or two ;)). I have headaches.

I feel more feminine and womanly during this time. Also, more intuitive and my inspiration blossoms, but I can not always do something with it at that time on account of being restless (I note things down for future use).

Things that were hidden rise to the surface during this time, scum or cream, depending!

I have epidermic sensitivity to all sorts of influences - people, psychic phenomena, atmosphere. I do tend to be sensitive that way all the time, but the full moon just doubles my receptiveness.

I think I must be a tidal river!!