Crystals for lupus

Gaby

Hi!
I have a great friend who has lupus. I was investigating about which crystals could be good for her, but I didn't get any results. Can you help me? I want to give her a pendant, and I thought that it could be an amethyst or clear quartz one, but I would love to know if there is some specific stones for her illness.
Thanks a lot!

anion-

Hi,
Quite a few stones are thought to act on the immune system, but my first choices for Lupus would be Tourmalines (green, pink, or watermelon) - green tourmaline is one of my favorite stones ever, but it is said to sometimes cause conflict with female energy.The Pink variety is supposedly optimal for women. I don't know if that's entirely true, but as a guy I am not in the posistion to judge - I dislike the colour pink and love green lol.
Also beneficial is Citrine, Green Jade and Amber. Lupus is a autoimmune disorder so generally anything energizing and balancing should be beneficial.
Qaurtz in its many varieties is however very versatile so you can never go wrong with clear qaurtz if your undecided.

Gaby

Thanks a lot, anion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sillanza

Gaby, I had just been researching stones that could positively affect the immune system, and my search ended at tourmaline, as well. I decided to go with black tourmalines, rough, placed around a room to generally dispel negative energy and release negative ions into the space (sounds counter-productive, no?). Negative ions are a good thing: they can help increase oxygen absorption in the brain and increase seratonin levels. So far, my results have been positive. The room in which these stones are used has turned into a very happy space -- not always tranquil, but very positive. Also, for females, emeralds are supposed to support healing.

Gaby

Thank you, Sillanza!!!!!