Chinese and Western Book

LeahG

Hello Can you help?

A few years ago I was visiting a friends holiday house, her mother works for a publishing company, so the house was full of books. I became totally engrossed in a book with combines the chinese and western astrology. I can't remember what it was called anymore.

Does anyone recommend a similar book?

many thanks

by the way I am a fire snake and cancerian :)

AquarianGoddess

I'm sorry, I'm not familar with this book, but I'm sure if someone here is, they'll let us know.

AG

purplelady

I do not know which book you were reading , however, I can offer my opinion on a chinese astrology book that I LOVE!
It's called "The handbook of chinese horoscopes" by Theodora Lau. I just Love this book! It explains the chinese zodiac and the 5 elements. It has a chapter on each sign beginning with a wonderful poem for each. And in the very back it does have a paragraph for each chinese sign/ western sign combination, plus each chinese sign combination .

LeahG

purplelady said:
I do not know which book you were reading , however, I can offer my opinion on a chinese astrology book that I LOVE!
It's called "The handbook of chinese horoscopes" by Theodora Lau. I just Love this book! It explains the chinese zodiac and the 5 elements. It has a chapter on each sign beginning with a wonderful poem for each. And in the very back it does have a paragraph for each chinese sign/ western sign combination, plus each chinese sign combination .

Thank you purplelady, I will check it out :)