PDA

View Full Version : June Skies

paradoxx
07-06-2005, 15:03
June 7, 2005

Midnight kicks off with the new moon transiting the sun and mercury in Gemini. This kicks of a cycle of communication, and not all of it will last, take advantage of these oppurtunities that are taking root now, but don't rely on them. Reliable allies from the past are there for you now, and they may need you too! Listen up and don't pass up the good stuff.

Pluto in Sagittarius will be opposing these central forces in coming weeks, keep you alertness up and don't ignore the issues in the undertones. Also, don't speak only in undertones, and don't think that pulling out is going to be acceptable to higher authorities, sorry about that.

Venus moving into Cancer, swiftly at that, brings about dedication to presentation, and most importantly impressions (such as a job interview or a business meeting of sorts.

While Vesta brings dedication and flexibility to the workplace, not everyone can uphold the demand. Stay lively, lots to come.

wizzle
07-06-2005, 23:38
I always read your posts with great interest.

Thanks for keeping us current.

Silverwitch
09-06-2005, 01:39
This was really good to read, Thanks for the great post!

paradoxx
10-06-2005, 18:24
Moon in Cancer eclipses Saturn, but that won't be the case until morning. Dark Pluto dominates the midnight hours, and mercury speeds to the sign of Cancer (and subsequentially [how gemini] crossing over my natal and progressed Mercury degree points.) whre venus has already encouraged emphasis on the home (and the housing boom apparently, I heard that all day today.)

So the Moon in Cancer preludes mercury entering Cancer over the weekend, while Venus is already in Cancer, and Saturn in the last decante of Saturn. As you can see, there is an emphasis on Cancer.

Mercury in Gemini for now is generating a lot of mental stimulus, while Venus in Cancer is reinforcing the protective shell. The moon crossing the view of Saturn will kep saturns energy at abay for the rest of the day, but that won't keep the difficulties associated with Saturn from being a part of the day, being a friday, other priorites come to mind, like having fun.

PurpleGoddess
11-06-2005, 00:01
Moon in Cancer eclipses Saturn, but that won't be the case until morning. Dark Pluto dominates the midnight hours, and mercury speeds to the sign of Cancer (and subsequentially [how gemini] crossing over my natal and progressed Mercury degree points.) whre venus has already encouraged emphasis on the home (and the housing boom apparently, I heard that all day today.)

So the Moon in Cancer preludes mercury entering Cancer over the weekend, while Venus is already in Cancer, and Saturn in the last decante of Saturn. As you can see, there is an emphasis on Cancer.

Mercury in Gemini for now is generating a lot of mental stimulus, while Venus in Cancer is reinforcing the protective shell. The moon crossing the view of Saturn will kep saturns energy at abay for the rest of the day, but that won't keep the difficulties associated with Saturn from being a part of the day, being a friday, other priorites come to mind, like having fun.

Hi
Interesting...being a triple Cancer born on the first day of Summer (6/22/1963)...with June heating up..looks like there's alot going on with Cancer already! No wonder I had an angry outburts on Monday evening...emotional turmoil on Tuesday and now at peace since Wednesday. Spent time with a few friends on the lake, they really wanted me to get in the water but I'm deathly afraid of it. I almost drowned when i was 11..31 years ago and I still feel the anxiety of not being able to breath. At least I did make it in w/a life vest on and a tube! Hey it's a big step! For us Crabs with a nice thick hard protective shell...mine is kinda of thin is some spots..but I'm learning to be stronger.

I'm enjoying the open communication and the calmness that appeared out of nowhere. A serenity of sorts. More on that to come in my future. Need to work on it..not just let it happen.

Peace
PG

paradoxx
13-06-2005, 12:54
Mars leaving mutable Pisces and entering the fellow Cardinal sign of Aries promotes good times for Cardinal signs and new challanges for Fixed signs.

To activate this transit, The Gemini Sun and Sagittarius Pluto will be in opposition while the moon crosses into Virgo, which works well with Mercury in Cancer.

Changable Mercury in home-protective Cancer and the ever changing moon in intellectual Virgo with the powerful solar center in vibrant and perceptive Gemini lends to a couple of days that will determine the immediete course of action.

Now is the time to start new endevours, but beware of the mercury retrograde in August, keep your plans short and don't expect too much from the startup. Keep a hold of your money, things are only getting cheaper for reasons of mainstream marketing, not quality of item and service performance.

paradoxx
25-06-2005, 13:30
Venus and Mercury will be in conjunction with Saturn.

Saturn, who rules Capricorn and is in detriment in Cancer (causing discord and distress for both through limitation and restrictions) will have a jolt of energy attributed by Mercury, ruler of talkitive Gemini and silent Virgo, and Venus, who rules stubborn Taurus and flexible Libra.

Saturn, associated with Government, buts its head against the hard shell of Cancer, determined to win at any cost. While Gemini has already gone through that cost, moreso than they should have. Virgos (and virgo placements) will meet their limitations, and surpass them, with patience and effort, the more impatient virgos will have to be told to take it slow. Taurus is also impatient, and unwilling to waver, demanding that those in position of responsibility are held to their expectations, or they will suffer at the hands of the libra version of justice, which sometimes groups the variables in such a way that even though the equation works out, well, libra tweaked it so that someone gets their fair share of lessons to be learned.

Mars oppose Jupiter

Aries ruler Mars vs. the Libra exalted Jupiter. A battle of the titans, but Jupiter (as king of the gods) has authority over Mars (son of the king) but in Aries (Tarot card of the Emporer and King of Wands) Mars takes a direct attitutude, and some things even Jupiter in Libra can't justify. This opposition marks the start of a long period of change that is bound to upset and irritate the most fixed people (read: badly aspected Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, and Aquarius natives,) who have relied on the 'old way' of doing things, not that it's a bad 'way,' unless it acts as if it is the only way of doing anything, which Libra does not appreciate, and Aries can't coopearate with.

feticeira
25-06-2005, 18:07
If you ask me, crabs have had more than enough already, all of us!

paradoxx
26-06-2005, 08:16
I agree, Saturns transit through Gemini wasn't fun for me, and he went retrograde on my solar degree-and I'm still feeling the pain on that one and it was two+ years ago (that was during the drumroll to Operation Iraq Freedom, you can see that intuitive common sense associated with Gemini was not in play, so that would mean that the "balance of emotions" {cancer's attribute} is harder to get a bead on right now, especially one's own emotions, let alone everyone elses).

purplefishy
27-06-2005, 03:55
Wow- I just looked at astro.com's data page, and it struck me how watery everything is right now, with the Sun, moon, mercury, and venus all in water signs at the moment. Not to mention, of course, saturn still in cancer and uranus in pisces.
I have definitely felt something "different" about my life for the past week. Something new, something unknown, and for sure far better than anything I've felt in the last two years.
Of course, the majority of my chart is water. All sorts of watery goodness going on!

PurpleGoddess
27-06-2005, 23:01
Wow- I just looked at astro.com's data page, and it struck me how watery everything is right now, with the Sun, moon, mercury, and venus all in water signs at the moment. Not to mention, of course, saturn still in cancer and uranus in pisces.
I have definitely felt something "different" about my life for the past week. Something new, something unknown, and for sure far better than anything I've felt in the last two years.
Of course, the majority of my chart is water. All sorts of watery goodness going on!

Purplefishy,
I too have sensed a change since the full moon. I'm calm, as much as I can and feel different emotionally. I wonder if it has anything to do w/my friend Paul being away since last Friday? My birthday was on the full moon too! I've got Cancer, Sun and Moon and rising node!!!

So i thought i would be all weepy w/Paul gone but we spent some nice quiet time on my birthday. I held no expectations of the outcome and also attended a seminar run by Landmark Education with my friend Teresita who took a course through them. Or maybe finally all the bad retrograde planets finally moving forward? Would astro.com's site help me with the chart? Would someone be able to read it for me...I'm clueless to that stuff!!! I"m more an intuitive than a reader of cards and signs...hehe but I keep learning very slowly.

Thanks for being witness to feeling different...maybe it's all my water stuff too!
Peace
PG

paradoxx
28-06-2005, 03:45
Purplegoddes, Purplefishy, When I was posting these Cancer predictions, both of you came to mind (that and your screennames are so much alike). however, the two of you were able to articulate and intuit what I could only hint upon with extreme wordiness.

Saturn nearing Leo is something to watch (and feel, Leo is my 12th house) but I figure the further away from my natal solar degree the better, for now anyway, no direction but foreward. Mercury and Venus are now past Saturns current Cancer degree, entering Leo. now is an excellent time to watch a movie with a loved one, there are a lot of good ones out there right now to suit those watery moods, no-don't want to go out, ok, maybe something classic from your private archive instead.

With all this watery energy it is important to keep your energy up eat well but sensible (it gets hot in the summer), and stay hydrated. None of that means anything if you can't enjoy yourself though, all the nutrients in the world will go to waste if you keep yourself subjected to negative energy fields. Now is not the time to be 'anti-achievment,' but don't get impatient with the needs of those who need to be reminded to achieve.

The past is past, and sometimes it has to be left behind for better futures, but what gets left behind hopefully becomes a seed.

PurpleGoddess
29-06-2005, 22:57
Hi
The passed couple of days i've been waking up in a strange place. not very happy at ALL!!!! what happened!!!!!! i mean i was waking up and getting out of bed, clear headed, light hearted and with a smile on my face. now i'm back to being the yucky feeling, the world is against me, why them not me and i don't fit in anywhere attitude.

it started yesterday with it overwhelming in the car on the way to work. then someone at work fell in a puddle of water that the maintenance people didn't clean up the night before and then i misplaced my car keys...found them after freaking out. then the sun came out..life couldn't be any better! went to a going away party for a coworker and no matter how i tried..i felt out of place...that's when i went home...i smiled the whole time so not to give anyone the clue that i wasn't in a good place.

this morning..woke up really early. the cat crying for me to get up. i did my refuge meditation hoping it would help me feel better but it hasn't yet. i'm on the verge of tears and want to know why!!!!!!!! what did the planets do?!?!?! i know it's out of my control i just like the feeling of being HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!! unless it's the female stuff coming around the mountain when she comes...hehe...i have some sense of humor at least.

anywyay, any clue as to what it could be? thanks for the help
peace
PurpleGoddess

hmmm...just heard about Magpie's grandson...maybe somehow i'm connecting with the energy?

paradoxx
30-06-2005, 05:52
It could be Aries Mars and Libra Jupiter in opposition, being both cardinal signs along with the moon moving (swimming?) through Pisces. Mixed in with the transits of mercury and venus into Fixed Leo, our fiery sides want to come out to play, but with opposition to Chiron retrograde moving back into Capricorn, we are having ot come to terms with a few different realiiteis that have been forced, the sooner that happens, then the sooner we can override the negative energy running our lives lately.

huredriel
30-06-2005, 18:51
the sooner that happens, then the sooner we can override the negative energy running our lives lately.
I for one will be pleased when this happens!

PurpleGoddess
30-06-2005, 23:34
It could be Aries Mars and Libra Jupiter in opposition, being both cardinal signs along with the moon moving (swimming?) through Pisces. Mixed in with the transits of mercury and venus into Fixed Leo, our fiery sides want to come out to play, but with opposition to Chiron retrograde moving back into Capricorn, we are having ot come to terms with a few different realiiteis that have been forced, the sooner that happens, then the sooner we can override the negative energy running our lives lately.

Hi,
thanks but i don't think I quite understand...so this is all causing negative energy? and yes i want to be free of this workplace and home responsibilities and just PLAY!!! like a couple of friends are able to do cause they have the time and money...they haven't thought of bringing me into the picture to have some carefree fun. i mean i was in a good happy mood without even trying! that's the first time in a very long time where i didn't have to talk myself out of a bad mood and have energy to live life!!!!!!!!!!

any suggestions to help override this energy?
Peace
PG

bladeraven
30-06-2005, 23:43
Makes complete sense...I've felt like I've been in a rut and today..my phone was turned off...lil Grasshopper sick...and my not so nice new boss wasn't happy I'm having to stay home...sigh......

Lol...where's the dandelions?? Hoping the rain will fall ...it'll be relaxign

paradoxx
01-07-2005, 09:57
Hi,
thanks but i don't think I quite understand...so this is all causing negative energy? and yes i want to be free of this workplace and home responsibilities and just PLAY!!! like a couple of friends are able to do cause they have the time and money...they haven't thought of bringing me into the picture to have some carefree fun. i mean i was in a good happy mood without even trying! that's the first time in a very long time where i didn't have to talk myself out of a bad mood and have energy to live life!!!!!!!!!!

any suggestions to help override this energy?
Peace
PG

Its only matter of time, Saturn and Chiron in opposition Saturn will heal the restrictions of our home and family life, with authority that is yet to be seen for what it really is. The 4th is definetly a time for relaxation, but this heat is dangerous. Stay in the shade, watch the time, and make sure you have plenty of water and sunscreen, your desire to play reminded me of the Sun Card from the Thoth deck, predominatly yellow and orange, with two children playing around sunflowers.

AS for Leo (card of strength by the way) is being impacted by Blackmoon Lilith and Asteroid Lilith, the shift to leo is putting emphasis on leadership and fellowship, if anything Leo is testing you to see if you can tell if the test is unfair or not, once you can properly pinpoint the problem, you can act.

Aslo, Uranus in Pisces and Neptune in Aquarius (each in the others sign) both in retrograde, Your Solar Aries nature is being chalanged by Jupiter in Libra, reorienting itself now that its retrograde is over isn't helping, it's not hurting either and it shouldn't, but Jupiters long--term energy is not the strongest right now in post-stationary, wait till after the fourth.

To Cap it off, saggitarius (the final fire sign) has pluto in retrograde, demanding that a change in philosophy take place, and it may not be you who needs to change.

So, all Fire signs are active with planets, and the furthest planets (Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto) are in Cancer (lose to Leo), Pisces, Aquarius, and Sagittarius. (Cardinal, water Mutable water , Fixed air, Mutable fire. Mercury and Venus (along with a troop of asteroids) entering leo will work with 'fixing and healing' teh situation, this is a prelude to Chiron in opposition to Saturn, this is a time to prepare and get ready, big things are on the way and now is the time to set some things up so that you have the support you need later,

Wired
01-07-2005, 17:16
Yesterday was a doozy of a day for me too. I went whacko. The Liliths are transiting my Uranus. I had major restrictions (ongoing situation accentuated) as well as issues with computers and electricity (also ongoing issues). I knew better and tried to fight against the restrictions.

Transiting Uranus is also conjunct my Blackmoon Lilith and ascendant (in the 12th), opposite asteroid Lilith, moon, and mercury, and also square Saturn. I keep lying to myself and saying that the restrictions will end in the near future. But, it just does not work out. It got to me yesterday.

Wired
01-07-2005, 17:18
I have no idea how to spell doozy, but it was the perfect word.