June Skies

paradoxx

June 7, 2005

Midnight kicks off with the new moon transiting the sun and mercury in Gemini. This kicks of a cycle of communication, and not all of it will last, take advantage of these oppurtunities that are taking root now, but don't rely on them. Reliable allies from the past are there for you now, and they may need you too! Listen up and don't pass up the good stuff.

Pluto in Sagittarius will be opposing these central forces in coming weeks, keep you alertness up and don't ignore the issues in the undertones. Also, don't speak only in undertones, and don't think that pulling out is going to be acceptable to higher authorities, sorry about that.

Venus moving into Cancer, swiftly at that, brings about dedication to presentation, and most importantly impressions (such as a job interview or a business meeting of sorts.

While Vesta brings dedication and flexibility to the workplace, not everyone can uphold the demand. Stay lively, lots to come.

wizzle

Thanks Paradox

I always read your posts with great interest.

Thanks for keeping us current.

Silverwitch

Thank you for that

This was really good to read, Thanks for the great post!

paradoxx

Moon in Cancer eclipses Saturn, but that won't be the case until morning. Dark Pluto dominates the midnight hours, and mercury speeds to the sign of Cancer (and subsequentially [how gemini] crossing over my natal and progressed Mercury degree points.) whre venus has already encouraged emphasis on the home (and the housing boom apparently, I heard that all day today.)

So the Moon in Cancer preludes mercury entering Cancer over the weekend, while Venus is already in Cancer, and Saturn in the last decante of Saturn. As you can see, there is an emphasis on Cancer.

Mercury in Gemini for now is generating a lot of mental stimulus, while Venus in Cancer is reinforcing the protective shell. The moon crossing the view of Saturn will kep saturns energy at abay for the rest of the day, but that won't keep the difficulties associated with Saturn from being a part of the day, being a friday, other priorites come to mind, like having fun.

PurpleGoddess

oh my goodness!!!!

paradoxx said:
Moon in Cancer eclipses Saturn, but that won't be the case until morning. Dark Pluto dominates the midnight hours, and mercury speeds to the sign of Cancer (and subsequentially [how gemini] crossing over my natal and progressed Mercury degree points.) whre venus has already encouraged emphasis on the home (and the housing boom apparently, I heard that all day today.)

So the Moon in Cancer preludes mercury entering Cancer over the weekend, while Venus is already in Cancer, and Saturn in the last decante of Saturn. As you can see, there is an emphasis on Cancer.

Mercury in Gemini for now is generating a lot of mental stimulus, while Venus in Cancer is reinforcing the protective shell. The moon crossing the view of Saturn will kep saturns energy at abay for the rest of the day, but that won't keep the difficulties associated with Saturn from being a part of the day, being a friday, other priorites come to mind, like having fun.

Hi
Interesting...being a triple Cancer born on the first day of Summer (6/22/1963)...with June heating up..looks like there's alot going on with Cancer already! No wonder I had an angry outburts on Monday evening...emotional turmoil on Tuesday and now at peace since Wednesday. Spent time with a few friends on the lake, they really wanted me to get in the water but I'm deathly afraid of it. I almost drowned when i was 11..31 years ago and I still feel the anxiety of not being able to breath. At least I did make it in w/a life vest on and a tube! Hey it's a big step! For us Crabs with a nice thick hard protective shell...mine is kinda of thin is some spots..but I'm learning to be stronger.

I'm enjoying the open communication and the calmness that appeared out of nowhere. A serenity of sorts. More on that to come in my future. Need to work on it..not just let it happen.

Peace
PG

paradoxx

June 13

Mars leaving mutable Pisces and entering the fellow Cardinal sign of Aries promotes good times for Cardinal signs and new challanges for Fixed signs.

To activate this transit, The Gemini Sun and Sagittarius Pluto will be in opposition while the moon crosses into Virgo, which works well with Mercury in Cancer.

Changable Mercury in home-protective Cancer and the ever changing moon in intellectual Virgo with the powerful solar center in vibrant and perceptive Gemini lends to a couple of days that will determine the immediete course of action.

Now is the time to start new endevours, but beware of the mercury retrograde in August, keep your plans short and don't expect too much from the startup. Keep a hold of your money, things are only getting cheaper for reasons of mainstream marketing, not quality of item and service performance.

paradoxx

Cancers and Capricorns, Beware!!!

Venus and Mercury will be in conjunction with Saturn.

Saturn, who rules Capricorn and is in detriment in Cancer (causing discord and distress for both through limitation and restrictions) will have a jolt of energy attributed by Mercury, ruler of talkitive Gemini and silent Virgo, and Venus, who rules stubborn Taurus and flexible Libra.

Saturn, associated with Government, buts its head against the hard shell of Cancer, determined to win at any cost. While Gemini has already gone through that cost, moreso than they should have. Virgos (and virgo placements) will meet their limitations, and surpass them, with patience and effort, the more impatient virgos will have to be told to take it slow. Taurus is also impatient, and unwilling to waver, demanding that those in position of responsibility are held to their expectations, or they will suffer at the hands of the libra version of justice, which sometimes groups the variables in such a way that even though the equation works out, well, libra tweaked it so that someone gets their fair share of lessons to be learned.

Mars oppose Jupiter

Aries ruler Mars vs. the Libra exalted Jupiter. A battle of the titans, but Jupiter (as king of the gods) has authority over Mars (son of the king) but in Aries (Tarot card of the Emporer and King of Wands) Mars takes a direct attitutude, and some things even Jupiter in Libra can't justify. This opposition marks the start of a long period of change that is bound to upset and irritate the most fixed people (read: badly aspected Taurus, Leo, Scorpio, and Aquarius natives,) who have relied on the 'old way' of doing things, not that it's a bad 'way,' unless it acts as if it is the only way of doing anything, which Libra does not appreciate, and Aries can't coopearate with.

feticeira

If you ask me, crabs have had more than enough already, all of us!

paradoxx

I agree, Saturns transit through Gemini wasn't fun for me, and he went retrograde on my solar degree-and I'm still feeling the pain on that one and it was two+ years ago (that was during the drumroll to Operation Iraq Freedom, you can see that intuitive common sense associated with Gemini was not in play, so that would mean that the "balance of emotions" {cancer's attribute} is harder to get a bead on right now, especially one's own emotions, let alone everyone elses).

purplefishy

Wow- I just looked at astro.com's data page, and it struck me how watery everything is right now, with the Sun, moon, mercury, and venus all in water signs at the moment. Not to mention, of course, saturn still in cancer and uranus in pisces.
I have definitely felt something "different" about my life for the past week. Something new, something unknown, and for sure far better than anything I've felt in the last two years.
Of course, the majority of my chart is water. All sorts of watery goodness going on!