Household Cleansers

wizzle

I got rid of an unwanted tenent 2 months ago. I suddenly realize I haven't rid myself of his aura, presence, stuff, whatever, when it comes to my house and garden. He's still hanging around giving me bad vibes.

Do ya'll have some ideas for cleansing routines? His room is the worst. I've kept the door shut since he moved. But his presence in my garden is pretty strong too.

I'm sensitive to smells, so I thought maybe a crystal/stone cleansing would be best. But I'm willing to entertain any and all ideas and to ask this same question on other threads if you think it's a good idea.

Many many thanks for your suggestions.

raeanne

Hi Wizzle,
Do you have access to any sage smuge? I think that would be good for cleansing.

light2000

Maybe will sound strange, at my country we put rue at the doors for protection, we put he erb or the erb whith alchool, and it haven any strong smell.If you put that thinking at what is boring you, it wont happen again.Sage is good too.

If you prefer crystal/stone, the black turmaline is good.You nergize it thinking what are bad at the moment and it absorv that.

Tarotphelia

Clean that room up physically as much as you can. Keep a lot of light coming in, and put sacred music on in there all the time. (Or chants , classical, crystal or bell tones.) Sound is very good for clearing . A spray of salt water around the perimeter , set in a bowl of salt with a black stone in it like obsidian .

wizzle

Thank you - followup

Thank you all for your suggestions.

The only materials I had available were salt and a black stone (star diopside). As instructed, I filled a crystal bowl with salt and set the stone in the middle. I put the bowl in the center of the room.

This has helped immensely. The "dark" feeling is gone, not only from the room, but from my garden as well.

Again, thanks for your responses.

P.S. Do you think putting some sprigs of rosemary in the room and around the house would be beneficial? I have lots of rosemary in my garden but don't know anything about the magical properties of herbs. I have a true bay tree in my yard too that I could use. Also, lemons and oranges.

LilRed

Yes, Rosemary is very good, Celtic tradition to use rosemary in corners after cleaning for the scent and cleansing it does..also protection I believe.

Bay is good for protection...not cleansing that I know of.

Orange and Lemons (as are all citrus) are good as well, especially if there is a smell. I would not be sure how to use it though.

I would suggest Rosemary but here is an idea:

Go in your garden and touch each plant in turn while thinking of the intent that you would be using it for and see if you get any pulls.

autumn star

I agree - sage and rosemary are good for purification -

some other's are cloves - these either these are meant to be good for purification, and removing hostility.

You could also use thyme - it is known to have purification properties.

Hope that helps & that everything works out well :)