PDA

View Full Version : How to use Quote??

EminemsAngelBaby
11-06-2005, 04:46
Okay....yes I am mechanically challenged..ahem:). Will someone please PM me step by step instructions on how to use the quote feature. I couldn't decipher it from the other thread on this. Thank you :). EAB

inanna_tarot
11-06-2005, 05:33
At the end of the post there is a link with 'Quote' on, which does it automatically to quote the whole post.
If you want to quote bits of it, type [ Quote] (all together) and then at the end of what you are quoting [/Quote ] all together so it should look like this
I couldn't decipher it from the other thread on this. Thank you

Hope that helps :)
Sezo
x

poivre
11-06-2005, 05:45
"mechanically challenged"
Me 2.
This is how I do my quotes!
I just don't get his computer stuff! LOL

light2000
11-06-2005, 05:50
I already discover this one. It gave a litle of work but, the image stay more good.

You cut the quote at the end and you copy this word at the end of all the sentences that you want.
Then you cut the quote of the begining and you copy at the begining of all the sentences that you want at your post.

EminemsAngelBaby
11-06-2005, 06:25
Ooohh....okay...thanks everyone:). I'm going to give it a try....

At the end of the post there is a link with 'Quote' on, which does it automatically to quote the whole post.
If you want to quote bits of it, type [ Quote] (all together) and then at the end of what you are quoting [/Quote ] all together so it should look like this

Sezo
x

OMG!! Thank you so much!! I'm just going to practice a couple more times to get firmly entrenched in mechanically challenged noggin':).

Update: Help!! I keep trying to quote things from this thread and it keeps telling me my message is too short to post(5 characters) but I am quoting whole sentences!??! What the....??

EminemsAngelBaby
11-06-2005, 06:34
[QUOTE=ros]"mechanically challenged"
Me 2.
I just don't get his computer stuff![Quote/] I know the feeling! LOL

EminemsAngelBaby
11-06-2005, 06:37
[QUOTE=light2000][Quote]I already discover this one. It gave a litle of work but, the image stay more good.

You cut the quote at the end and you copy this word at the end of all the sentences that you want.
Then you cut the quote of the begining and you copy at the begining of all the sentences that you want at your post.[Quote/]

EminemsAngelBaby
15-06-2005, 15:31
OMG!! Thank you so much!! I'm just going to practice a couple more times to get firmly entrenched in mechanically challenged noggin':).

Yes, I am computarded. Just practicing here.

[Quote]Update: Help!! I keep trying to quote things from this thread and it keeps telling me my message is too short to post(5 characters) but I am quoting whole sentences!??! What the....??[Quote]

EminemsAngelBaby
15-06-2005, 15:33
EminemsAngelBaby]OMG!! Thank you so much!! I'm just going to practice a couple more times to get firmly entrenched in mechanically challenged noggin':).

Yes, I am computarded. Just practicing here.

Update: Help!! I keep trying to quote things from this thread and it keeps telling me my message is too short to post(5 characters) but I am quoting whole sentences!??! What the....??

Simone
15-06-2005, 23:19

This is when your whole message is inbetween the quote codes ([Quote ] and [/quote ]). This is not recognised as text, and you have to insert your own words either before or after the codes.

A message needs at least 5 signs, but the quoted text is not recognised.

Does this help?

Love
Simone

EminemsAngelBaby
16-06-2005, 03:09
Thanks Simone!

This is when your whole message is inbetween the quote codes and This is not recognised as text, and you have to insert your own words either before or after the codes.

Does this help?

Yes, it does:).

MCsea
23-06-2005, 20:05
This is a great topic I will try it too

message needs at least 5 signs, but the quoted text is not recognised.

Ok lets see
M

MCsea
23-06-2005, 20:07
Ok then

great topic

Thank you!!

Marina

runwithwolves
15-07-2005, 04:46

I need the practice too, will this work?

runwithwolves
15-07-2005, 04:46
woooo hoooo,

I did it!!!

Blue Fury
15-07-2005, 05:50
(QUOTE)Yes, I am computarded. Just practicing here.(QUOTE)

Blue Fury
15-07-2005, 06:00
"mechanically challenged"
Me 2.
I just don't get his computer stuff! LOL

Am I being really thick? I just can't seem to get the hang of this - oh hang on, there you go ...

Blue Fury
15-07-2005, 06:02
I did it!!!

Yes, me too, I hope xxx

runwithwolves
15-07-2005, 06:13
Am I being really thick? I just can't seem to get the hang of this - oh hang on, there you go ...

You can!

Yes, me too, I hope xxx

See, you did do it!!!! woohooo!:D

runwithwolves

PlatinumDove
15-07-2005, 08:30
Yay, you guys got the hang of it!

ArcanoMáximo
20-07-2005, 05:10

Sezo
x

Ahá, I got it, Thanks!!!:D