Power of Flowers

BodhiSeed

Just preordered the "Animals Divine" and on a whim, I also tossed the "Power of Flowers" oracle deck into my cart. Does anyone have these cards? I'd love your opinions on them if you do. Here's a link to some pictures:
http://www.learntarot.com/pfdesc.htm

Many Blessings,
Bodhran

13thFaeChylde

I have these cards and love them, although it has been a while since I pulled them out. Thanks for the reminder!

cyclamen

I just bought these today. Has anyone else used them? It's my first oracle deck so I'm a little in the dark... :)

Emeraldgirl

I brought these last week on a whim. I haven't sat down and really looked through them yet but they are beautiful cards.

cyclamen

At first I thought these were kind of cheesy (I'm uncomfortable with the exoticization and appropriation of other cultures), but the reading I did for myself told me something I really needed to hear - a new perspective, and I've been returning to it throughout the week. I had been thinking of trading it away, but I will probably hang on to it for now.

Bernice

Reviving this thread.

I've just come into possession of this deck. It was a gift, found in a second-hand shop. Cards are in good condition, inside a little muslin-type pouch.

Surprised to discover that Isha Lerner (deck creator) worked at the famous Findhorn Foundation for four years which, in my opinion, gives these cards a bit more 'weight' than usual for this type of deck.

Is anyone using them?

Bee :)

autumn star

They are very pretty and I am developing a thing for flower decks - I have been using the Flower Speaks & Flower Spirit cards alot lately. Thanks for the link :)