Bad Energy from Necklace

Lady Tararith

A few years ago when I was about 10, my sister brought me a faith, hope and charity necklace, but I noticed that everytime I wore it bad things happened. On one occasion, my gran died, another time I had an accident and broke my nose and on another my brother in law was in a bad fright and had to go to hospital after being kicked in the head.

Does anyone know if bad energy can be transferred to an item of jewellery? My sister (not the one who brought me the necklace) who is a psychic and Tarot reader is convinced that the sister that brought me the necklace must have transferred bad energy onto it.

The sister who brought me this has stirred a lot of trouble in my family by spreading rumours and basically just making us all out to be liars who hate one another. I believe there to be much bad energy surrounding her.

I eventually threw the necklace away as the last time I wore it one of my pet birds died. I just couldn't stand having it near me knowing that so many bad things had happened due to me wearing it.

Does anyone have any ideas on this?

Lady Tararith xxx

daveyboy

A nice way to deal with it

Yes it's true this is how psychometry works. There are certain objects that can have a "bad imprint" on them. Not meaning to sound funny but objects don't cause bad things to happen really as you describe.

It's not down to curses though, I belive we make our own luck. If something bad happens (bad luck), then it's a chance to learn from it. However beware of the curse! All this curse stuff (and curse removal) - complete rubarb :) .

We sometimes focus our bad thoughts or justifications on them. My mum had a donkey ( a stuffed one ). Which seemed to bring around a lot of bad luck.

However there is something to be said about people objects that bring bad luck in another sense. If you feel this object is the source of bad luck then symbolically throw it away, say into the sea let mother nature deal with it.

D

wizzle

I don't have to be a tarot reader, psychic or psychologist to figure out from your post that your family dynamics are....um...interesting.

You say that you got your necklace from your sister when you were 10. Do you believe that she wanted to give you problems at that age? I mean, really? Or was it a gift of love?

tarotbear

What's a 'faith, hope, and charity' necklace? ???

sunflowr

tarotbear said:
What's a 'faith, hope, and charity' necklace? ???

If it's what I am thinking, it's a necklace with 3 little charms - heart, cross, and anchor.

Lady Tararith

yes the necklace was the 3 charms. As for my ''family dymanics''- it's only my one sister who is like this, we don't all follow her.

Lady Tararith

wizzle

Did you like the necklace you were given? Is it pretty?

Phoenix Rising

Well, the necklace isn't really, a lucky charm as you say. I think the person who told you your sister transferred bad energy onto it, is "away with the faeries" She wouldn't have that much negative or power to cause those things to happen. It's impossible. Remember you put it on at the time something happened, so maybe you had something to do with it? No just kidding!
Your sister can't be that bad, she gave you a gift, with good intention!

Nevada

It doesn't seem to me that you wearing a particular necklace could cause bad things to happen to other people. It's possible these are just coincidences. They do happen.

I'm curious, are there times you've worn the necklace when nothing bad has happened and are you simply remembering those times because something bad did happen?

If you don't feel comfortable wearing the necklace, perhaps it's best not to wear it, in any case, if only to worry you less.

I shy away from the idea of a piece of jewelry being cursed or having bad energy cling to it that can harm people, especially people other than the wearer.

That's not what psychometry is, by the way, it's a psychic ability to sense things from an object, not the object causing events to happen.

Nevada

stella01904

MM ~ Would you want a wedding ring from a pawnshop? Apparently it didn't work for the last couple! Things DO carry imprints. I would have tried cleansing the necklace but also working in the mundane...if that didn't work, I just wouldn't wear it anymore. These imprints are usually not strong enough to kill people and birds, there's more going on here. Maybe your putting it on was a signal from your own subconscious that something was going to happen that day. BB, Stella