Do your pets like being near you while you're reading Tarot?

tao51

I have two Congo African Grey Parrots who enjoy sitting on my wrists while I am reading the cards. (one bird at a time) Micah loves the Baroque Bohemian Cats Tarot. Simba seems to like the Gilded Tarot.--Tao

light2000

oh Tao.

My cat, when i´m reaidng tarot sit in the top of my readings.

I must put she at another room. Beacsue i cant read the cards this way.

And when i´m doing reiki to another person, she always go sleep at the beely of the person.

snowy25

Our cat likes to sit on my lap when I do readings or watch tv.
He can get crancky when I do exercises, trying hard to get my attention.
He's lucky I can hardly do them now.

huredriel

LOL - only when I'm at my computer, especially if cards are on the desk, then they have to climb, purr, drool and then sprawl themselves over the cards :D

Al Si'ra

Oh God!! All the time....i can't get my dog off my cards LOL..she loves being around whenever i'm doing readings and she just loves to sit on my cards LOL...and she drives me crazy ;)

Elven

Tao51 said:
Micah loves the Baroque Bohemian Cats Tarot. Simba seems to like the Gilded Tarot.--

Thats so cute! :) At least they both have good taste!! :)

Light2000 said:
My cat, when i´m reaidng tarot sit in the top of my readings.

...and trying to remove them without disturbing the layout is a skill beyond measure! :)

Snowy25 said:
Our cat likes to sit on my lap when I do readings or watch tv.

Mine too. They both fight for space. Eventually, Im the one who gets to sit on the floor. :)

My cat Chicken has a habit of sitting of my right hand when I read.
The last Soul Gathering Reading was done by both myself and him. He got so involved in it he has his name accredited to the reading!

Blessings
Elven x

Ace

My Kimmi cat (the black and white) likes to sit on the cards or run across them as I am Reading someone by phone. My late beloved Bitsy (all white) ignored them, but she usually didn't stay in rooms I read in.

My old and now departed absolutely the best cat ever, Hecate (a black cat) not only laid on the cards but has a funny story connected with her:

I never do reading in my home now but very early in my career, I did one:

A couple of ladies came over and Hecate (who was fun, but had very solid opinions of what she wanted to do) laid down on the cards. I wanted to get her off without messing the spread up and she hissed at us. I finally picked her up carefully and moved her. We finished the reading and they got ready to leave when the friend's friend turned back saying, "I want her to hiss at me one more time." So I brought Hecate to her and she petted her goodbye.

Ace

Silent

I dont have any animals now:(and I did not own card when i did have animals.But my cats love to sit on newspapers I was reading or crawl into my lap and lye onto the book i am reading and get in the middle of me and the book:)

Blue Fury

my two ginger catz

yep. have got 2 ginger cats who are quite happy to sit with me when I am doing tarot. I also find they respond if I ask my angels to use them as a sign.For instance, a group of friends from an online tarot course had agreed to do a group meditation for solstice. We agreed to sit down in our respective homes at a pre-agreed time and try and link-up in spirit and each draw a tarot card. As I settled down in my garden and focused on sending out my energy, I did ask my angel to give me a sign if anyone had 'joined' me. My little female cat appeared from nowhere and sat purring and gently batting my hand as if to say 'I'm here'. One of my online friends also has a female ginger cat and she said that she was kept company too. When we drew our cards, I was given 2 of cups (called authentic connection and it is the card that reminds me of that particular friend) and she was given Queen of cups (which is my card). Earlier in the day I had specifically done a personal meditation to draw a card for a male friend, and my tomcat then came out and sat with me and was unusually quiet and well-behaved. I thought it was amazing that the catz seemed to respond to the type of energy being raised. One of my favourite quotes is from 'The Power of now' when the author states 'I have known many zen masters in my time, and they have all been cats'. They really are earth angels. Blessings, Fury xxx

WolfSpirit

My cats like to be around me and attract my attention.
So when I am reading a book, what better place to sit then on top of the book ? Guaranteed attention ! When I sit behind my computer - stretching yourself on the keyboard or just jumping in the lap is also a good way to draw attention to yourself.
So if the human is looking at some cards - sit down elegantly on the cards and she will certainly notice you. I don't know if they look so much to the cards as such, but more as the centre of attention. They seem to be more attracted to the Celtic Wisdom sticks, small wooden sticks that really smell of wood.