"Where" questions, how you answer them?

ArcanoMáximo

I suppose that some time someone has asked you in which place is found somebody or something. I use the RWS deck with the public, and abandonment to guide me for my intuition seeing the images, but besides also i utilize the numrologycal system more with the decks style Marseille, for example if the consultant extracts a 9 i enumerate him a list of possible places according to the question, for this case: the bath, ceilings, factories, places where there are machines, stations of police officers, sports places, deposits of oils, "the crime place ", etc, and from there I add according to the suit of the card. For example, if it is of Cups indicates me that there is some relative related. ... How are your tools in this type of questions? Some insights? Thanks!

Silverwitch

You know I'm not really sure how I understand what I read, I can usualy make sence of what the card says. If some one is lookiing for something lost or what have you I dont know where the answers come from they just do. My intuition is strong and I use the tarot as a guide, yep I think that sums it up. Sorry probably not help hu!

ArcanoMáximo

Thanks form the reply, Silverwitch, with just that you are already helping me.
I wonder, when you gives this type of reading, how you go? Are you rigth?
I trust in my intuition too, but some times when answering to a radio or tv show in wich eventually i participate and must speak of some lost child or something so, scary me a lot. But is my work and i must help. But the most of time i'm almost right, even so i think i must increase the study of these situations, hmmm...

PlatinumDove

This actually fits so well into what happened today. I lost my keys yesterday, and didn't realise it till this morning. Now, as I was rushing around trying to get ready for work, I simply said "I'll take my SO's keys, and find my keys when I get home, because they have to be somewhere around the house."
When I got home, and didn't find them, I pulled a card (Knight/Wands from the Hanson Roberts). The first image that I saw was the wand on the knights back, so I figured the keys had to be behind me. I looked behind me, nothing. I looked in the room behind me, no luck.
After much poking and prodding, I went back to the last place I had been, work. And...they were there. So, literally, they were...behind me.

ArcanoMáximo

WoW Platinum!
Then you connected yourself with the knigth and the keys with its wand! A good open method!
Have you tested some " locating spread " type:

North
5 8
Northwest Northeast
3 4
West East
7 6
Southwestern Southeast
South

giving a center to the compass( youself, the house, etc)?
Sometimes i use this system, and add according to the suit, i mean for example:
pentacles: valuable objects, of gold, money...
Cups: not precious metals, routine and family things, gifts...
Swords: metalic objects , of silver, weapons, tools...
Wands: rudimentary stufs, cheap crafts, fornitoures...
or even give a meaning according to the number of the pips, for example in your case of the keys for me are the number 5 and also vehicles, books, bills, pencils, documents... Would be able to give a longer list according to my experience but I do not want to bore you :) If someone ask i tell you all.
Although this is a more complicated method, and it use in extreme cases, I am sure that yours is a lot more direct...

ArcanoMáximo

huogh!

**********************1****************************
*********************North**************************
***********5*********************** 8***************
********Northwest ****************Northeast************
****3************************************** 4*******
***West************************************ East*****
********** 7*********************** 6****************
******Southwestern ****************Southeast***********
***********************2***************************
**********************South*************************