Chart help please?

autumn star

astro.com

On astro.com - they provide things like Personal Portrait and Astro Click portrait to help you understand your birth chart better. Have you tried them ?

I hope that helps,

autumn :)

sagewriter

autumn star said:
On astro.com - they provide things like Personal Portrait and Astro Click portrait to help you understand your birth chart better. Have you tried them ?

I hope that helps,

autumn :)

ah, i didn't realise it was a whole site, i just found a link on google to create a chart. thanks!

isthmus nekoi

Hey there sagewriter,

Your chart image has expired on astro so no one can see it. Try saving the image and hosting it on a free place like http://www.photobucket.com :)

rainwolf

try this site and when the picture shows, save it to your computer.

I have dabbled in astrology for a while, but recently have studied a lot more. Here are three sentences that will simplify a lot for the most part:

the planet is WHAT energy

the sign is HOW the energy is shown
and

the house is WHERE the energy is shown.

If you go to any bookstore, you can find a bargain book on astrology that explains the gist of each planet, the signs are a little harder (you may know some more than others), and the houses are a little harder (they aren't used very much, but are somewhat parallel to the signs(9th house=religion, high education=sagittarius values and motives)).

I hope that can help you. A good book is "the complete book of astrology" by caitlin johnstone.

sagewriter

ooh, thanks for the help! i haven't checked this thread for a while!