Where do you keep your crystals?

PlatinumDove

I've got a plastic box that's falling apart that has my crystals in them, and I'm looking around for a new place to put them, so I'm trying to get some ideas of what to do with them.

TarotGirlJess

hmmmm. you could put them in a nice basket?

i have mine all in a wood box onthe counter. it has a plexiglass lid so i can see em.
TGJ

Deszroo

Hi...PlatinumDove!. I have plants by a window and the crystals or rocks stay in or on the earth of the plant. I try not to suffocate the poor things though!..window blinds helps control the amount of sun or shade. From time to time I tend to the dirt..clean it up...refresh it with new dirt..sometimes water the plant. Larger rocks are put around the flower/planet pots on the edge of the plate that holds the plant pot. I try to not to have any rocks "lonely" nor do I have them so close that its like suffocation...been thinking of trying some sea salt to put some of them in for about a day as a part of my cleaning/clearing for them after use. I've read that plastic is not so great way to keep crystal and rocks...but there may be others who have some better/or other information on plastic and minerals...afterall I have my plants in plastic pots... though soon changing to ceramic or something that might a better conductor for heat, water, etc and general vibes for the plants and so forth.

Desz

Tarotphelia

I have a bowl of crystals I keep on the coffee table downstairs, I have a velvet bag of different ones I keep in the car in case I need them while I'm out, I have a little red buddha that floats on a "cloud" of clear quartz set in antique soup bowl with a gorgeous edge pattern , I have a rose quartz altar for meditation with Quan Sitting amid the rocks, I set some water friendly ones in fountains to cleanse and charge while improving the atmosphere , I keep some cooling in a plastic bag in the fridge to use as a metaphysical ice pack . I have been thinking of setting some in fancy glasses with stems on the windowsill . I usually like to set up a "crystal garden" on a bed of salt somewhere , but I haven't gotten around to it yet. Other than that, I like to keep some of them in jewelry boxes that are a little exotic looking.

wizzle

Most of my large pieces are all over the place. I have a bunch of obelisks and spheres...these are decorations in various rooms.

The smaller pieces I keep either out at my desk or in small boxes nearby. Anything else lives with my tarot cards in a big box. Particularly fragile specimins have their own little boxes with a window on top so they can be seen, but not handled.

And.....there is a whole assortment under my pillow. Rutilated quartz sphere, citrine pyramid, flourite heart and my latest big agate. Quite a crowd but I couldn't sleep without them. Oh...and I have a safe for fine gems.

Gaby

All over the place!!!!!
I have a lot of wooder and pottery bowls where I keep them *Ü*

SilverCloudedWolf

Currently most of my crystals are kept together in a wooden box, but it's too small now for the amount of crystals I have so I've got a larger wooden box that I have to get some fabric to line it with and then I can move them into their new home.

I also keep a few (usually my amethyst point and my favourite tumbled clear quartz stone) on my bedside table, and they've recently been joined by a river smoothed/tumbled smokey quartz stone. I also keep my peacock ore on a shelf because I daren't put it with the others because it was left touching the smokey quartz for a couple of days and it did something weird to the smokey quartz...

And finally I keep my collection of pretty and interesting stones and rocks in a desy tidy in a drawer sorted by size, or the larger ones on a shelf.

Oh, and there's also a couple of crystal trees that further adorn my shelves, lol.

Hope this helps,

Silver

WhiteRaven

I have them scattered all over the place.....and on my altar as well. I keep a few with my cards...but for the most part they are out and about. :)

Nina*

Most of my crystals I have on a copper-dish (is that a word?). The special ones I have in a beautiful box... and then like WhiteRaven I have a lot all around (with my deck, in my pocket etc.)

xxx
Nina

jayde

I used to keep my crystals in an embrodiered bag, but it got really hard to find the one I wanted. So then I switched to a pretty wooden box that actually used to hold my tarot decks (then I had to expand ;)).

I also keep a quartz and an amethyst with my tarot decks at all times.