needing energy

MareSaturni

Hi!

Recently, my s/o and i have been having some problems - not relationship problems, we're fine with each other. But he has been going through some hard times, and i feel like, when he comes to me for support (which i allow him to do, because i do want to help him), he ends up leaving me drained. With low protection, negative energies have been reaching me more easily and i am starting to get bad too.

I know he doesn't do that on purpose...i'm usually a person with lots of energy and a very strong protection. But lately i've also had some personal problems (health and all), and it combined with him 'taking' my energy makes me feel...weak.

So, my question: do you know any crystals that help you to 'recharge'? You know, to balance and...well, recharge your energy.

Crystals for protection against negative energies sent by others and for cure are also welcome, if you can tell me any.

Thanks in advance!

:TPW Yuko

Violinagin

Well, I can say what I did was I gave my boyfriend a "worry stone" when he was getting stressed, and I told him just to play with it when he was starting to feel more negative. I told him to do that before coming to me. I think the stone I gave him was black onyx. It worked pretty well.

I think I wore more silver and rose quartz during that time, but I'm not sure if that would help any. It's just what I ended up wearing :)

BodhiSeed

I was just reading Sonia Choquette's book, "Psychic Pathways," and she suggests carrying obsidian, fluorite or hematite if you're going to be around someone that you know will drain your energy as protection.
Many Blessings,
Bodhran

Gaby

I strongly agree about black obsidian. I also suggest black tourmaline, citrine, carnelian and, of course, quartz crystal. Sometimes, lack of energy implies a feeling of loneliness and depression, so it would be wise to carry smoky quartz or iolite to get rid of those effects.

MareSaturni

Thanks for all the suggestions...i'l going to look for a fluorite, an obsidian, a carnelian and a white quartz (i don't have one).

Thanks, again!

:TPW Yuko

raeanne

Hi Miss_yuko,
Have you read any books about reiki? Reiki allows you to channel the infinite source of energy through you without draining your own energy. Years ago reiki classes were very expensive. However, you can now find some very good teachers that don't charge outrageous fees. Essential Reiki: A Complete Guide to an Ancient Healing Art by Diane Stein is an excellent book. You can get it from Amazon.com or probably any other book store. It costs about $12-$14 USD for a new book. Your local library should be able to get a copy for you also. Other helpful reiki resources are any of the books or DVDs by Steve Murray. The DVDs will actually give you reiki attunements which open your energy channels. You can get these from bookstores or Amazon for around $29.95 for each DVD. Level I opens the energy channels so you can give reiki to yourself and others (which may be all you need right now). Level II gives you the ability to send reiki long distance and also into the past or future. Level III is also called Master Reiki. This level is for those who want to give attunements to others. Check with your local library and see if they can get a copy of Steve's Level I reiki DVD. It's called "Reiki 1st Level Attunement: Become a Reiki Healer". This DVD will NOT teach you about reiki but it will give you the attunement. There are other methods of learning to let the energy work THROUGH you and not from you. Healing Touch is one. Quantum Touch is another method. Any of these should help you. I'm just more familiar with reiki.

PlatinumDove

Yuko, I'm going through a similar thing with my SO, and just sitting here with an amethyst in my hand and playing with it idly seems to help me relax from the negative drained feeling I was having. It was so bad I felt like I was about to have an emotional breakdown.

wizzle

garnet

One of the most energizing and protective stones is the garnet. A garnet would definetly be on my short list of stones to have for that reason.

Like PD, I like the amethyst for it's soothing qualities. But to get up and go again, give me a garnet.

Ankou

I've found that (call me nuts) imagining a blue bubble around yourself helps sheild from negatives, and carring a blue stone Pi (disk with hole in the middle) Helps quite a bit. With an SO you don't really want to block them so much as help them so using a crystal to channel is good but remember to flush the negative stuff as you go, through the feet is best or even through one hand. One arm around your SO and the other firmly rooted to something connected (literally) to the eart. Imagine the dark vibes going out into the earth and the white vibes coming back in to you and your partner, a crystal of choice in each hand can help channel the mojo. I prefer Pis all around because the shape helps me focus where I'm sending energy.

Love and Light,

Ankou

Hope some of that made sense.... :D