New Moon in Cancer

paradoxx

Cancer moon is about the inner harmony of life, Cancer is active water, like the constant tide of the oceans and seas. In Cancer the moon is deep in herself, moving slowly and with deliberation, the crab mimics this movement and keeps low to the ground when moving.

Cancer sun is about the outer harmony. Being appealing and channeling the most simplistic of nature. The Sun radiates across teh ocean surface, and reflectsall that is seen.

It is the Sun and Moon Cancer energy that interlinks with the old and new, together, without huper-selectiviness. As contrasts merge and with it something powerfully independent is established.

Mars and the north node will also be in conjunction mode in Aries, so everything is going to be very very direct. Loss and fortune are one thing, established paradigms are another.

Venus and Mercury are moving in tandem through fixed leos first decante, a fiery combo with mars in the second decante of Cardinal Aries. Direct Creative fire, tempered with the stability of the home. Take pride, but be careful, don't get too ahead of yourself.

Saturn is starting an opposition to Saturn, this will work with the first light that the moon will reflect as Cancers and Capricorns are relieved of their restrictions. This is the second Saturn/Chiron opposition in the last year, in Cancer and Capricorn nonethe less, mercury and venus's opposition to Chiron helped us heal through our humor and creativity, now we must heal ourselves through our restrictons and not be kept out of the loop becasuse of them.

Wow, that was longer than I was intending :)

isthmus nekoi

So glad you posted this paradoxx, else I probably would've forgotten:

Our new Cancer moon brings a strong cardinal focus to the skies. Here we have the moon at home in her lunar sign, warrior Mars similarly dignified and Jupiter in Libra, all forming a T-Square. Actions are sweeping, grand and pretty ungrounded with Neptune making flowing aspects to the Jupiter-Mars opposition and with Saturn trudging unaspected through the last couple degrees of Cancer. Things may be in fact, downright jittery with Uranus inconjunct Jupiter and the Venus-Mercury conjunction. Factor in the lack of earth and you’ll find this is not a great time to get deep into the concrete details of any projects. Instead, the skies are favouring breaks in routines. Do something magnanimous. If you’re in a relationship, try something romantic or unexpected. If you’re looking to get attached, now is the time as Jupiter has gone direct (since June) in the sign of love and relationships and dynamic lusty Mars is making a favourable aspect to Venus, the planet of love and Mercury, planet of communication. Just make sure you don’t bite off more than you can chew.

paradoxx

not a good start

The bombings in london that took place thursday morning July 8 coincide with Cancer Saturn in conjunction to the Moon while mercury and venus conjunct in leo. Also just in conjunction with Saturn and the moon is asteroid Victoria. Lilith creates a void of empathy, which is then used against the innocents of London. Asteorid London is opposite Lilith the darkmoon, and like I said before, this liliths actions are unpredictable,

MArs and teh north node clsoe in on each other, directing the topic as teh sitaution develops.

MCsea

Sabian Astrology

Nipped and tucked from Lynda Hills Sabian Astrology site -

THOUGHTS FOR THIS NEW MOON
Further to the symbolism of the new Moon in Cancer is the fact that it falls on the Sabian Symbol of CANCER 15: A GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO'VE OVEREATEN AND ENJOYED IT....

Those of us who have running water, food on the table every night, a safe place to live and access to good medical treatment should really remember our blessings on this new Moon as more will come as a result.

It will be interesting to see what happens over the few days around this new Moon - I suspect there will be a lot of wrangling and hot heads, not to mention more demonstrations. This new Moon is square Mars which is conjunct the North Node, which means (in English!) emotions are bound to be running high, with anger, charged up events and explosions of one kind or another..

Marina

feticeira

MCsea said:
Those of us who have running water, food on the table every night, a safe place to live and access to good medical treatment should really remember our blessings on this new Moon as more will come as a result.
Funny, that´s really something I stopped to think about yesterday (wed).

MCsea said:
I suspect there will be a lot of wrangling and hot heads, not to mention more demonstrations. This new Moon is square Mars which is conjunct the North Node, which means (in English!) emotions are bound to be running high, with anger, charged up events and explosions of one kind or another..
And today, my temper really got the best of me (thu)

I´ve felt a huge impact with this moon, but it´s a positive one although very challenging. Lots of facing things head on, really pushing for new beginnings.

paradoxx

1st quarter Moon oppose Mars,

Already dawn across the atlantic ocean, the moon and mars make a libra-aries opposition, driving this day into overdrive right away. Don't trust everything you hear, especially if you're just waking up, and let people know how alert your are. Avoid caffine and sugar, but if you do indulge, make sure you have some food substance in you as well.

Mercury puts on the brakes, and venus skids ahead. Saturn encroaches on leo, and closes in on those last few minutes of that last Cancer degree. Blackmoon lilith rests at 9 Leo, adding to the chaos.

The moon near Jupiter puts our sense of fairness and equality in the scene, subdued with the shade of moonlight. New endevorus are being met with determination and unrelenting absolutness, full steam ahead.

The Suns proximity to Saturn is putting the restrictions that have been in play in the spotlight, and something isn't giong to hold. Plans for the weekend and next monday might get some rearranging, or maybe they will go ahead just fine, anyway, take a book in case things take a little longer than expected. This is a fortunate and profitable point in the year but swift, don't be too suprised at snags.

rcb30872

paradoxx said:
The Suns proximity to Saturn is putting the restrictions that have been in play in the spotlight, and something isn't giong to hold. Plans for the weekend and next monday might get some rearranging, or maybe they will go ahead just fine, anyway, take a book in case things take a little longer than expected. This is a fortunate and profitable point in the year but swift, don't be too suprised at snags.
What plans, LOL! I have only made plans for one thing, the old wonderful hair removal!! Lovely, not, needs to be done, get it out of the way for another month! Always, seems to take longer than expected, so there wouldn't be any surprises there!

Will have to see what other things the weekend has in store for me.

Bec