PDA

View Full Version : I want my old name back!

tigerlily
12-06-2002, 03:13
I finally found the log-in button and tried my old name tigerlily and the new password I got from aeclectic. Ok, I was able to log in, but I wasn't recognized and couldn't post. I had to register, but that didn't work - I got the message that this name and email address is already being used (duh!). I can't register, because my name already exists, and I can't post when I log in because I have to register first!

AAH! <tears her hair out>

Please, someone help me with this! I like my old name and I want it back! And besides, nobody will recognize me under the new name :-(

lunalafey
12-06-2002, 04:37
I had just found this place when I had to put away my computer.(see my I made it back post) I was gone for 6-7 months. I got back and faced the same experiences/frustrations you did. I'm not clear on what happened while I was away, but...My name had been condensed to just luna, she's still there in the members list, some of the posts I made back then are gone.
Solandia was the one to fix it. I still have my name only because it had been shortened the first time.

tigerlily
12-06-2002, 05:55
I looked it up in the members' section - it's intact, it's still tigerlily. I just hope that Solandia will be able to fix it, pretty please, Solandia? I tried Tiger Lily as an alternate name, but it wasn't accepted, either <BIG SIGH>

Solandia
12-06-2002, 11:50
Yes, I can help you with that, tigerlily. Please email me at forums@aeclectic.net so I can contact you off the forum.

~ Solandia