PDA

View Full Version : What do you use your crystals for?

bibi
11-07-2005, 04:27
I'm a beginner, but I'd like to develop my healing faculties. At the moment I just do healing using my imagination, but I think a crystal could add something, perhaps magnify the energy if I channel through and also psychologically for the person I give one to and tell them it will help! :)

Bibi x

sagewriter
11-07-2005, 20:21
at the moment i don't use them for anything.

i've only recently had the urge to buy loads and loads, so I think I may be stocking up for the future while I have the money.

whatever the reason, it's still fun to buy them!

Myrrha
11-07-2005, 23:40
They seem to add their energies to a room according to the kind of crystal it is. It is nice just to have them around. Recently I've started meditating with one but I'm not sure how that will go yet.

At work I used to use use a very small piece of obsidian or hematite to ward off the bad vibes from the hundreds of people I deal with every day (public libraries- surprising how many difficult people they attract) but lately a big smile and "pink shield" seems to work even better.
--Myrrha

Bluemanticore
12-07-2005, 00:06
I use my stones for spell-casting. I find that certain stones can be helpful focusing thoughts for prayers for certain goals.

Emeraldgirl
12-07-2005, 10:25
I have spheres which I use for scrying and prjecting energies. Some crystals and gems an bits of rocks or shells I use as talismans. And others I use for meditation or just cause they're pretty I like having them and they calm me.

Startarot
13-07-2005, 02:08
I huse some of my crstals to keep my decks clear. Mostly, I too love the energy they give to a room. I do sometimes use them during a Reiki session. Also, when I am reading or doing a healing session a color may come in for that person, shich for me translates to a stone or crstal that they need to place into their energy field. I crsystals all over my house and in my car.
Bright Blessings, Star

joya250
13-07-2005, 05:35
I use crystals in many different ways. I am currently at work, where I have fluorite, black tourmaline, and citrine arranged on my desk. The former two for protection against electromagnetic waves (as a graphic designer, I am in front of the computer all day) and the latter to increase "good vibes" in my business relations and creative work.

At night, I have been placing an ametrine wand on my third eye before drifting off the sleep. (I inevitably roll over and it falls off, but so far, has never poked me! haha) Also, depending on how I feel, I bring different crystals to bed with me, such as moonstone, moldavite, etc.

I often carry around hemitate in my purse, or have it in my car.

I use "special" clear quartz points for meditation, and have devoted one to each of the four "elemental" arch-angels.

I have some in my house plants to encourage growth / well-being.

Also I recently have been incorporating crystal layouts in tarot readings.

hmmm... these are just the things I can think of off the top of my head.

This is all new for me, as I have only really become entranced by crystals in the past 4 months or so. :) Sometimes I think I'm crazy... other times I KNOW I am. haha.

Have fun with yours!!!

joya

wizzle
13-07-2005, 07:04
I have quartz or amethyst spheres and obelisks in each room of my house. In my garden I've placed granite and other boulders I collected myself to help with plant growth and garden protection.

On the desk next to the computer are stones which vary depending on mood and requirement (protection, projection, etc.) I use a cut quartz crystal pyramid on my third eye prior to sleeping...with maybe some other crystals in my hands, particularly rutilated quartz for meditation. I carry a clear crystal point in my purse for whatever comes up. And I like to wear marcasite when going out for protection.

I've finally been able to scry with my quartz crystal spheres. There is rhodocrosite in with my tarot decks in a box. Finally, I've been experimenting with placing crystals on my chakras for healing. Seems to work very well.